Ironically, you have no email or way to be reached. For someone who is so disgusted with my life.....what makes you comeback? why are you drawn to me? Did you ever ask yourself why you have such a hatred inside of you?
How perfect that you picked Stalin as your name. A man who was cruel, hated and was never loved by anyone. Interesting choice of a name to choose. A man who hurt millions, a man who drove his son to suicide. A man who had a heart of stone....
So dear Stalin, I don't hate you even though your words are meant as venom....the anger is so deep inside of you. You always manage to rear your head when I am at my weakest.
well darling....my life is dysfunctional....BUT I am a good person wtih a good heart. I am proud to have a truly good soul. I care about the world around me and the people around me care about me. I have a HUGE support system and I am quite successful and lucky for my life.
It's you I feel bad for. Such hatred.....you should let it go before it eats you alive.....
xoxoxo
Cheri
PS I always thought men from Texas were soooo much more nicer...
3 comments:
Some men from TX are still nice. :)
I'm so glad to hear that!! Thanks for stopping by! xoxoxo
Hey Go To Guy....can I get an invitation to see your blog?
Post a Comment