I love a night before a frog meeting. Such anticipation, such excitement. I remember when Mystery Man and I would meet...he would play the Ketchup song...Anticipation! okay, gotta forget him.
Well, I am meeting Mr. Porsche tomorrow!! I can't wait. He said he can't wait to be with me. Been dreaming about it for weeks. Three hours is not going to be enough. Between sex, talking, birthday celebration.....not enough time at all.......
What do you want for your birthday, I asked. A big kiss from you! Don't spend a dime on me. He's so sweet. I hope he's not disappointed. So, I have so much to do tomorrow before we meet and also work. So, I did the pix in the frame...it looks great...I wrapped it for him too. Lied to hubby, said it was for a client.... Then I got lust lottery coupons....a spin the sexual wheel....along with scented candles for his office and a huge remote control for his huge tv he has in the office.
Going to stop tomorrow for whipped cream and chocolate shell.....you put it on and it hardens... yes,his cock will be a chocolate bar! And of course, the cock ring..can't forget to stop for that.
Wearing my basic lingerie...he doesn't seem to get off that much on it so....I will just wear a red bra and crotchless underwear. We already decided that we will spend 1/2 the time as my makeup for him not seeing me for so long (that's where I get to orgasm tons!!) and then we celebrate his birthday (where he gets his cock sucked for as long as he wants!!) Woo Hoo!!! It should be fun!!
So that's my day for tomorrow...
Wednesday, I am suppose to see Electric Guy...he wants to take me to a hotel so we can have quiet time. And then a fancy hotel for a drink with the Real Estate guy on thursday. Oh he thinks he is going to fill me up with shots and take me upstairs....
I spoke with Mr. Prize tonight and for the first time he saw me on Cam. Even though I looked like shit, he was so complimentary....I liked talking to him face to face it was fun. I am not a good cammer. I guess you are suppose to be seductive....I am a ham. I make faces, throw kisses, dance...giggle.....I don't do the body part thing at all...lmao.... The fact that Mr Prize said I looked beautiful made me happy.
He was concerned about my stalker. Seems a special friend of his found a guy online and he was really, really rough with her. Asshole. That really scares me. I guess I am naive when it comes to things like that. I am too trusting. I have been lucky. I have only met really nice guys. I mean that. Everyone has truly been a gentleman. A guy who is just in the same boat and place in their life. It's scary to think that some guy would rough up a girl and bruise her. I am really sick about it. So ladies, always be careful. I have a little trick. When I am meeting a guy, I leave his name, telephone number and email address in this pitcher near my sink. My girlfriends know exactly where it is. I also tell them where I am going and call before I get there and an hour later. Always go to a public place until I get to know the guy and feel comfortable. I guess I try to take precautions but you never know.
Okay, gotta go get some sleep..I plan on fucking like crazy tomorrow!!
Sweet Wet Dreams!!
2 comments:
You are off to a good start with the new year! :)
Good for you gurlfriend. I look forward to your juicy posts.
Take care
-scarlett
Hey Girl! Happy,Healthy & Prosperous.....best to ya girl!!
Post a Comment