A reader (I will call him J) sent me a sweet note saying that he was readiny my past blog entries and how nice it was to see a woman who has such a thirst for life.
What a great way to describe how I feel. I have always called it determination, passion, desire...but a thirst for life totally hits it on the mark. I do totally crave life.
As I have told you...my life has never been simple. Both on the highs and the lows. I can honestly say I never take the middle of the road. I have always gone after things with full determination to succeed. Hence, the rewards have been amazing and I can say that I have made a difference and experienced some major feathers in my cap! On the lows, they are real bummers. Things that no matter how hard I would try to change...it is only God who can make these changes or some major science discoveries to cure certain diseases and disorders (speaking about my children here). I realize that it is their security, their necessities that keep me grounded and playing it safe especially related to my career.
So....yes, I love to enjoy life. I love to experiment, I love to live! I love to try new things. Isn't that what life should be about?
The Frogs
Cable Guy apologized for his IM but swears that he didn't mean it to sound abrupt. He said he was bummed that I stopped communicating (and that the lunch was fun..that I was blowing it out of proportion....he doesn't care if I want a divorce or not).
Electric Guy- his wife is selling the house and asked him for a divorce. He is devastated. I guess she was waiting for a buyer in order to drop the bombshell and she did. He's miserable. I feel bad for him. Last night, I tried to help him find a place to rent on the internet. He needs a friend now....and that's what I intend to be for him. He also did something so sweet. My plumbing in the house has issues. The sink, the dishwasher...my ice maker. He's coming over to look at it. He insisted...said that he fixes a lot of things and that he can't stand the thought of me spending so much money if he could fix it. Just the offer was so damn sweet...
Mr.Porshe- he's swamped with work. We talk but he hasn't mentioned when he can get away. Oh,the relationship is fine. Our talks are great and what's nice is that we don't just talk the cock sucking talk. We respect each other as people and professionals too. Our friend who introduced us was cracking up that we talk so much. Honestly, there are times we just talk about the news, work advice..its no always sexual. He sees the guy who parties hard (because they get together after work). I see a combination. I get to see many facets of his friend (including this sweet side that he laughs everytime I mention).
Met the guy who called himself an asshole for lunch yesterday. Purely platonic and I made that clear from the beginning. His record is fuck and run. One timers. Not my thing...but we will be friends.
Been thinking about four frogs from the past a lot lately. I miss the friendships a lot. We all know DigEm is one (a side note to DigEm if you are reading this--Kisses, Hugs and Happines--I miss you baby and only have great memories of our friendship. Heard manamana the other day....my heart smiled!)
No comments:
Post a Comment