Today was wild. I know I had a great sex session when I need to come home and crawl into bed...the stress is gone, my body is content and my mind is at peace.
My presents were a huge success. He loved the picture and all the little things I got him. I even bought a picnic lunch..however,we never got to the lunch and just went to the dessert.
Today, I entered new ground...oh yes, it was quite a day. For his birthday, part of his present was me! Yes, he had some sexual leadway today and he gladly took it. Let's just say, he loves to take control.....and today he definitely did. We kissed intensely for a little bit and I began to undress him....ripping off his clothes and going down on his cock. Oh, YUM!! Yes, I missed his cock. It's been almost 2 months and I wanted it bad. I licked and sucked and put his cock ring on...lubbing him up and slipping the three different cock rings on. Snuggled between his legs,he was playing with my hair. Now, he gently twisted two curls and used my hair as a rein. Controlling how far down I went on his cock.....very ingenious. Up and down....up and down....he was able to get me to deep throat him. I was taken back for a minute, but relaxed and went with it. It was hot but I tried not to gag.....
quickly he flipped me over and before I knew it, with one hand, he had my wrists in a tight lock. I mean his one had got my hands in such a way that I couldn't move them at all....now he sucked my nipples....biting them and finger fucking me like mad. Slightly painful but sexually exciting..a countdown...."cum when I countdown to 1".....9, 8., 7,6, oh man, 5, 4, 3, 2, ONE!!!! And focusing on his voice, as he reached so deep inside of me....I came. My body pulsating and my head in the clouds...I can hear myself moaning.....let it go baby, cum again.....I let it go and could feel a second rush of orgasm....with my clit swollen and aching, my nipples sore...and my mind in some other orgasmic place.
Kissing and talking a little bit, but now it was time to fuck me...fuck me hard from behind...it felt so damn good. We all know how I love a hard cock from behind. And this one certainly fulfilled the desires I was feeling.
And now for the experimental.....the anal! I gave my first rim job today and my finger as well around his hole. Most guys don't like when I go around the hole, he loved it. A new arena for me.....it was as if I was somewhere else....."want me to fuck you in the ass?" "Yes" I could hear myself panting as he was fingering me. "tell me" "Fuck my ass!" And then he lubed up and we began anal sex....I am tight down there....very tight and couldn't relax.....so he used his thumb...you fuck my thumb! And I did, going back and forth at my own pace so I could relax...I
could feel a super strange aura as he whispered dirty talk in my ear and his switched his thumb wiith his cock....slow and steady...until the euphoria was something I had never felt before....'Call me master".....And I couldn't. That is the most submissive of all things for me.....I couldn't go there....but as it heightened and my body and mind was in some far off land....the words escaped my lips once......I barily remember saying it, I think it was as I was cumming but boy does he remember that I said it.
Yes, for him,he loves me in a submissive role. I think he enjoys it more because I have such a hard time going there. Sometimes he can get me there, other times I can't. I guess its a challenge in a way for him. I am so used to being in control to let go is so hard. And he is so funny, he lets me have the control that I need too. but as he puts it, he does control the control and I know it. It's funny, he has a smirk on his face as I am taking control. I giggle...
We laid in each others arms...the cell phones ringing off the hook. We did take a break to answer some business calls. And then we went back to fucking. 3 hours go so fast when you are having fun. I gave him a full body massage....which he loved and then we cuddled. The real world outside the door so desperately trying to break in....
I gave him a birthday eclair.....a big channel changer (huge--he loved it)...the picture (which he loved and spent 15 minutes looking for my pictures), lotto tickets, some candles that smell like roasted chestnuts as we fuck in his office next time and see the city skyline from his office window.
Oh my, I forgot. I also at one point covered him in whipped cream and licked it off. I also covered him in the Hershey chocolate shell...which by the way does not get hard as a shell on the cock. What a disappointment. the cock is too hot and it stays as syrup.....and I almost forgot...
my last present was me sucking on his cock until he came. He wanted to cum in my mouth AND so he did....I sucked him until he came and made sure I swallowed every last bit!
So, we showered and kissed and laughed and then we both parted. He called me as I was driving home, thanks for making my birthday so special! I'm glad he thought that. I even did the Marilyn Monroe version of Happy Birthday hehehe.
So I am soooo content. I love when my mind is blank like this....floating on a cloud.
AAahhhh relaxation...now the big question,do I meet Electric Man tomorrow?
2 comments:
Just stumbled on your blog, and read avidly...
entertaining, and enthralling...
Feel free to make a visit:
http://larkinparis.blogspot.com/
Nice to meet you Larkin..thanks..I will definitely stop by!!
Post a Comment