Poem
by Thomas McGrath
How could I have come so far?
(And always on such dark trails?)
I must have traveled by the light
Shining from the faces of all those I have loved.
J just sent me this poem. And that is the truth. The Shining faces of all my blog friends, my frogs and my really close friends....is what keeps me striving forward.
I am a smart, independent and a pretty good businesswoman. I have some amazing business ideas that I know can make me money...but they take time and right now I am forced to not look at putting time into future projects that will make money but projects that will put food on the table immediately. Am I angry? Yeah, resentful and angry that I can do it but there is limited time in each day.
Okay, Cinderella has to put her cleaning gloves on and start cleaning this house. On the top of the list, is a cleaning lady...lmao...I think what kills me now is in my 40's and I was better off in my 20's financially. This is pathetic...its time to start shaking things up....
Pour that love this way....I really need that light to shine bright for me!!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment