Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sexual Dreams That Speak To Me!

I woke up this morning.....giggling. Yes, I had a hysterical dream this morning. Actually, it was with Mr. Porshe..it was so real. We were in an apartment, we were on the couch and he was fucking me from behind.....suddenly my husband was coming in and we ran to a bedroom in the back that had a back door. But Mr. Porsche did not run out....he continued to fuck me there..."you didn't orgasm, you have to finish"...and as I was trying to pull away I realized I was caught and I just remained. My husband walked in and I guess I orgasmed...I got up and we were busted but I looked at him and said "ok, you knew it was over for a long time. so now you know, let's just get the divorce over with. Let's be friends and move on". And then my girlfriends came in and we started drinking and we had a divorce party.

I woke up like, what a wacky dream. IT was my friends from childhood, some I haven't seen in years. It was wild. I do remember how relieved I was in the dream that I finally told him. What a way to start a day....

Mr. Electric and I have been kind of strained a little. Understandably, he had to go to a mediator yesterday with his wife. I have been supportive, yet giving him room. Today as I was driving home,I was thinking how amazing it would be to have another session like we had. I don't know if it would ever happen again. He seemed a little off after......oh well, I thought back of just how wonderful it was. One of those great memories.....

Ironically, Mr. Electric called me today. We talked and then I hesitated but I said told him that I was thinking about how nice it would have been to have another day like we had. His voice changed....do you feel that way? Yeah, that was hot what do you mean? He then said..."I swear, I went for a massage today and it felt good, I was relaxed but I was thinking about how great I felt when we were together. I wasn't sure you were into it again?"

Hmmmmm....so it hit me. Have I been that hard to read lately? So in conclusion, I think that it is me. I am so stressed that my usual open self is not shining through. I am obviously so pre-occupied that my sexual messages are being misconstrued. I am feeling fat and ugly and stressed. Not sexy at all. Guess it is coming across.... Excitingly, we made plans for Wednesday. We both were like two little kids....it was nice.

An hour later, I got a text. I was surprised...since Mystery Man and DigEm are gone...my text doesn't go off. DigEm and I used to text all the time. Mystery Man and I a couple of times a week. It's been real quiet. So, I looked at the phone and to my pleasant surprise it was Mr.Porsche. He never texts, rarily emails. I opened it up and it was just XOXOXO.. it made me smile.
frog.
Mr. Porsche is into hypnotism. Freaks me out a little. But he wants to hypnotize me the next time we meet. Hmmm....I don't know. The thought of losing a little control is scary. I am still debating on that. Have you ever been hypnotized?

So I have two definite meetings this week. I can't wait to escape....I need to get my mind off of life........

And Hale,you sweet thing,I read your note. But its best to stay away from that frog...at least for right now. I need to be more secure when and if I approach him. There is hopefully lots of time for the Mega Frog.

Sweet Wet Dreams.....another night of toys.....sigh....

No comments: