Monday, January 28, 2008

Sexual Rendezvous filled With Euphoria

I had gotten an advertisement from Fredericks of Hollywood. Hmmmm.....I love their stuff. I was browsing before I started to work. What will I buy for a special Valentine's day treat.....what would Mr. Porsche like to see me in.....I am not sure with him. Not sure if he likes the sexy, seductive and classy look or the total slut look. Suddenly I got a text.

"Today". was all that the text said.

"Do you want me?" Teasingly I sent back....

I knew what Mr. Porsche was saying...we had been trying to get together for two weeks. We were shooting for Tuesday or Wednesday. How perfect if it could be today. I needed a sex lunch. I needed to escape to another world soooooo badly. Today was the first time that I was feeling horny in a long time.

After much deciding, I chose a thong underwear with a black garter belt....crap, I put a run in my stockings....this stinks......"I gotta stop for stockings". Forget it...just meet me. Well I was a little annoyed. Feeling unattractive and fat these days, the garter belt hid my pouch alittle....now no garter belt, I felt yucky..."I'm wearing my grandma underwear" I told him a little annoyed. "that's fine" he said. Okay I didn't wear my grandma underwear but I did slip into more comfortable undies (black hiphuggers)

Driving there I was so excited to escape. I call him (of course, I know I am annoying him...as he tries to take care of last minute business) but I love to start being flirty and having fun before. He must have been horny, he was there before me. I'll skip the part on how I forgot the room number he told me and I knocked on the wrong door and had to call him to find him... (yes, another I Love Lucy Episode) .lol

Today, I brought a blindfold for him. I wanted him to experience the loss of one sense and heighten the others. Let's just say, Mr. Porsche had other plans for the day.

He took off the mask (pacifying me for a few seconds with it on) and then went and got something... the next thing I knew, I was the one with my hands in Japanese ropes. As you pull them,they get tighter around my wrists. Suddenly the mask was on me and I was lying there naked with my hands tied behind my back and blindfolded.

My nipples love to be played with.....they like it a little rough play too....and Mr. Porsche knows it. Something was wrapped or clipped around my nipple...I couldn't see but I could feel it....mmm.....the loss of being able to touch and see was quite erotic.

He was in control, there was not denying it but it certainly was a matter of trust. Yes, I trusted him....with him sucking and biting my nipples causing me to moan with a mixture of a tinge of pain and sexual desire....it was hot...

And my clit, he worked his way to my clit......the sensation of oil pouring on it and then soft, hard, fast, slow....my body was dying to cum. And then, his cock...I could feel his cock at my lips and his hands now pushing the back of my head. "deeper. Deeper." "You love being submissive,don't you?" he said..."Yes"....in a whisper I said. You love being my slut? "Yes," as I can hear myself whispering and moaning.....
"Should I ask the guy whose outside to come in and watch you play?" mmmm......the thought was hot, erotic and tempting.....but I couldn't say the yes....that was crossing a line I have thought about crossing but don't know if I will ever allow myself to do.

Suddenly, I could feel his cock entering me....how wild that it was, yet so strange not being able to move my hands or see....it felt amazing....he tried to fuck my in the ass...but I couldn't relax enough. That alone was a trust issue and being blindfolded and tied up....and anal sex...I couldn't relax.."fuck my thumb"......and so he put his finger there and I moved my hips slowly allowing his thumb to finger fuck me....I was so close to orgasming....so close....and then....the ropes felt so tight...and I started to have a hard time with the control thing.... give me a second, one second....but he took off the rope and the blindfold. He wanted me to feel secure..."just tell me if it gets to be too much".

We lied down and he held me. I was fine. I actually liked it a lot. In my life I am so much in control and then when I was out of control and then almost orgasming (which is totally out of control).....it was taking me to a place I had never been. Unchartered territory....definitely hot...but I wasn't ready for it today....

When he took off the handcuffs, he loves to watch me masturbate.....as I sucked on him, he watched as I played with myself......I never realized as I was getting closer and closer to cumming that I suck faster and faster...lol You know how I say I can cum once and then I have to stop...can't have that multiple....well today, I let myself go....I let myself have that second rush and it was pulsating and what a euphoria.....

More cuddling...Mr. Porshe knows I need that little snuggles in between....it was his turn now. Oh, I am a giver. I started the day sucking on his cock and now well, I was going to finish it off that way as well. Except I wanted more....I wanted to take him someplace that he rarily goes. You know they say the prostate gland will give a guy an orgasm like he's never had if it is rubbed and massaged.... And so, I was determined to help him get there......carefully I inserted one finger into his ass...pressing against his wall, massaging that inner area....I could feel him pulsating....come on baby, cum for me....that's it baby....as he was rubbing his cock that certain rhythm and I was playing with his balls and my finger massaging his prostate gland....his body pulsating and he let out some moans. Cum went shooting all over his chest......lots and lots of cum. He was surprised....actually, I think he was having a hard time dealing with that not in control feeling he's so used to having. This was hot,this was different! I got so much pleasure taking him to a place he's rarily been......I felt content!

We talked a little. He wants to hypnotize me. He's into that. Maybe next time. I think he was still uneasy about how amazing he felt getting so much pleasure. We will see....I hope he can deal and not weird out about it. We will see.

We snuggled, showered, kissed and left. I felt content. Inner peace, I love that feeling. Tonight I will sleep like a baby. And its funny.....a hot sex session somehow gives me the patients and tolerance of a saint. The inner peace feels so good...I ignored the insanity around me tonight....sweet wet dreams!!

No comments: