yes, I got the official call. Ms. Moore, your computer is brain dead, we are sorry. Now this is not good but the way they told me I found it quite humorous...poor thing has been in ICU and now....yes, its time to pull the plug. However, the good news, all the data is there and a new heart I mean hard drive and it will be up and running.
Here's the thing. You don't expect the computer to croak so I never cleared out the memory. Yes, all my photos....those explicit ones are right on the drive. So as I was standing there going over files, I told him just transfer it, you don't have to pull it up.
Now here's the funny part. The Agent (that's what they call themselves) said loudly, this Rendezvous Radio Podcast file is huge to transfer....with that, one of the technicians looks up.....you listen to that podcast? I listened to all those episodes, great show but she stopped podcasting. Oh dear, I wanted to hide under the table....quietly I said, Yeah, like the podcast in a disguised voice....oh man, the geek squad is going to know who I am. If they actually look at the files its not too hard to find out.
So, I wanted to crawl in a hole. the first disk they saved for me had my tit on it. That's it, one nipple shot was saved from all my files. This one had it all. A little pout and they saved all my files....YEAH!!!
so that's why I haven't been writing much. I have no computer.
As for Mystery Man....we have spoken 3 times a day. He has now mentioned a threesome. I am not sharing him. Case close...I enjoy three hours of him. He's disappointed...I refuse. There is trust missing now...And I failed sharing in Kindergarten...I want him to myself. Let's see where that progresses. He's acting like nothing happened. I am still with my walls way up and they will stay.
Mr. Porsche..what an amazing man. I am so far behind on my sexual posts. when it rains it pours. Mr. Porsche and I met the other night for coffee....some footsie and a little sucking in the car. We played footsie while we were drinking coffee. We went out to his car...we sucked face, he ravaged my tits and I went down on him and sucked him till he was as hard as a rock..A quick meeting but we both enjoyed it. I just enjoy him, his company. Our relationship..its friendship, its sexual, its actually very close to what I want. He makes me feel secure. I like that. I know he is there tomorrow...I know he will be there for me. My birthday is next week. While I was waiting for the computer I was looking around at the tvs. Quite frankly, I have a 13 inch in my bedroom now. Unheard of...but all the tvs broke and this is what I was left with....I wanted to buy myself a present.....I told him I was looking to buy myself a present...he said, pick it out and I will pay for it...now if I was looking at an MP3 or a clock radio...that's a different story..but a television..he can't do that. But I cried. i cried because it was the nicest thing someone offered to do for me. Sometimes its the gesture not the actual purchase.
Let's see, I gotta put in so much...so much as happened. i saw Mr. electic on Saturday.....what a time for computer issues....I have so much to write. yes, I am happy right now. I am very content. Financially, I am beginning to see a little light this month. I made the payment without my husband. A big thing for me. Woo Hoo!! All this shit is happening but things are still looking up!!
1 comment:
welcome back...you sound positive and upbeat...lots of great sex will do that to a person!
cg
Post a Comment