Sunday, February 10, 2008

Is Mr. Prince Charming Out There?

I worked all hours this weekend and ended up sleeping on the couch last night....hubby's snoring actually was giving me a headache.


I made an appointment for a lawyer consult for this week. I am sad. I wish i was in love with my husband. I wish he had a job...I wish I had simplicity. But is it what it is. It is sad. I am afraid I will be alone for the rest of my life. What a sad thought. I'm afraid I won't be able to take care of the kids....I'm scared.

What I wish......I wish I could find a man that I adore. I wish I could find a man that supported me in my career and my life decisions. I wish I can found a man who was my friend, to laugh with, to have fun with, to giggle with, to play practical jokes on.....to chase around the kitchen and just laugh and giggle. I wish I could find a man that I could cuddle with in front of the fireplace and just watch a movie as we hold eachother....a man that I could race to the bedroom because we couldn't wait to be together.

And what can I offer this man in return? I would be there for him heart and soul. I would give him support and attention. I would give him back all that he gives to me and more....I would make him feel like he was a king.....that the world was there for him....and I was there to make it the perfect place. A place he would want to come home to....a place that was fun, filled with love and filled with passion in the bedroom. Start the night off with a drink and a home cooked meal and my smiling face excited to see him at the door.

And in the bedroom.....oh la la! I would make sure this mans every need is fulfilled. Yes, we would look forward to that time alone...

I realize..that if I could find a man that could just give me the simplicity....the peace that I so badly want....a man who looked at me with a sparkle in his eye....I would want to make his world heaven!!

No comments: