Monday, February 18, 2008

Hustling to make a living!

My daughter is doing ok. My theory is don't think bad. Go into denial. When the biopsy comes back, I have time to worry...so...I am going to think positive.

So where have I been? I realized I never wrote about my encounter with Mr. Porsche last week. Well, I am too tired right now but I gotta tell ya...it was wonderful. I walked into the room as a stressball.....I waked out of the room.....so relaxed, so focused and so content.

I was an easy mark last week. He has found all those magic spots in no time. Able to make me cum over and over and over again...YUM! Yes, it was hot. No ropes but he did manage to grab my hands so I couldn't move them. And as I reached a climax from him hitting my g-spot...he works even harder "let go baby, let go".

We fucked in quite a few positions and even a little anal......for some reason, maybe because my butt muscles are so tight, but anal makes me wild...I have immediate orgasms. the area still is a little funky for me but I try to not think about it.

And for him. He loves when I lick his balls and suck his cock. Even a little rim job and one finger pressing against his prostate. Damn, that makes him cum so damn hard. It sets him off keel a little but this time he was a little better. Wow, that was wild. Yes it shocks him how I can get him to cum so much. And swallow....yes, I swallowed every last drip...mmmmmmm......quite a mouthful there.
that turns him on that I swallow his cum!

So, we cuddled, we showered, we talked and we fucked again. Yes, I have to say it was a relaxing afternoon. I hate when it has to come to an end. But it did. He kissed me and we said good by.

You know what is nice about our relationship. I feel secure. I am not worried that he is going to disappear...although he may one day. But it would be with a little warning unlike others. That makes a healthier relationship. I need that foundation.
We are friends.

Talking about friends...Springer and I talk about 10 times a day. Sex is the farthest thing from our minds. I cannot believe he is the same guy who made my legs shake from oral. Well, we are good friends. It's nice. Funny how things work out.

As for me? I have been working insanely. I gotta get the mortgage payment. I have till the end of the month. No idea how I am going to do it. but I have no choice. Pay or Lose the house. That's what is going on now. 6 months probation. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

curiousgirl said...

i'm the blogger that emailed you earlier...glad to hear your daughter is doing okay...i'll keep positive thoughts!