Oh man....he is unbelievable. My husband of course. A friend made us pork tonight (I am not a big fan but quite frankly, we have all been getting sick tonight from it).
My husband is sitting on the couch. Sadly I can't show the man any emotion at all. He was playing with himself (you know when a guy plays with his dick rubbing it) as he was talking to me. I was trying to ignore what he was doing. I kept asking him to take care of something and he just sat there (playing with himself). Now normally, I would NEVER say anything. Remember, I am that sweet innocent, sexless, wife. Well, I couldn't take it anymore....out of no where I scream..... "Can you stop playing with your cock already and take care of it ?"
His face was priceless (oh I don't think he ever heard me say the word cock). He was shocked (I was shocked that I said it). I had to walk out of the room because I started to giggle to myself. Wow first time ever that side of me has surfaced in my home! Miss Prim and Proper~~hehehe
Then he started on the pork. Like a little kid saying it over and over again. Hey--you wanna get porked? I totally ignored him. Then he turns to the dog and says "Mommy doesn't like me anymore." I didn't respond and he said it again and once more. Okay, was he trying to push me....it took every inch of my being not to look up from the computer and say "You are right. I want a divorce." Is he truly that blind? I know he was toying with me. Mistake.
The man has no worries. It's amazing. He just thinks that I will figure out a way to make it work as I always do.
Mr Porsche has returned from a long weekend. I love our conversations...he's my friend. I feel so comfortable with him. We joke, we talk, he cares about my work, my day, my kids. He asks more about the kids than my husband. He'a really a great guy. I do confess. I didn't call him today....why? I guess the fear that something happened while he was away for the weekend and he wanted to end it. Well, he doesn't. I'm happy, I enjoy him.
2 comments:
LOL...that is classic.."can you stop playing with your cock?"...and the wanna get porked line...i dated a jewish guy who used to ask me that..wtf??
Gurl you got me laughing here..I can just picture the look and tone of your voice as you said it. :)
Post a Comment