Friday, April 18, 2008

Forbidden Fruit Tempting...

For those of you who have been reading my blog for years,months or weeks....there can be no doubt in your mind that I have my two feet out of my marriage. Having been ignored for years, mentally escaping so I didn't have a breakdown and physically escaping to other man's arms. I've learned, I've grown and quite frankly, I am even more independent than I was before.

So now I have tasted sin. I have tasted paradise and heaven.....I have orgasmed like I have never orgasmed before. I have felt alive, i have enjoyed life like never before......and I am ready. Ready to get on that road to freedom. It's like a marathon, I have been in training and I am at the starting line, the gun sounds and I am running and running...I am in the lead and I see the finish line. I am about to win the race AND....the ribbon people have taken ill and I have to stand there waiting for the ribbon to be put back up.

okay, some drama there. But I am in limbo now. I made my mind up, told him and now instead of going along he is romancing me, he is buying me flowers, sending emails.....

I went on Ashley Madison last night for the first time in awhile. I just went to check my mail. let's face it, with two full time lovers, I don't have room for a third. and I am happy with the two of them right now. But I looked. Found two men who wrote me who are certainly interesting and quite handsome. So tempting.....but my void is filled right now so I will have to pass. I did put them on my favorites list (just in case)

Tempted by the forbidden fruit......I don't think I can give it up. the thought of dumping my lovers is not possible. I couldn't do it. I guess that is my answer. I am doin the right thing. I'm sorry if it hurts my husband but I got here for a reason. I was your typical wife...I was truly an angel at one point in time. Who I am today just shows you how unhappiness can make you

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Husband's in denial. You talk to them until you're blue (in a number of ways,) hours and hours, outlining the problems. Sometimes they even promise to change, but never do. Over time you come to accept that they really couldn't possibly care. And as you've done you make plans to move forward, no looking back.

Guess the determination showed in my voice when I declared I was finished AND I had talked to the lawyer. Remember yours is just acting. Wonder if he is scared because more bad things could come to light? No matter how beautiful the flowers, throw them in the trash.