Yes, a little drama there. But I have never had such a need and desire for someone in my life. I have been trying to keep it undercontrol since i don't want to get hurt again by Mystery Man...but when he sends me emails that make me wild....I can't help it. Realization, he has sucked me back in. Still have reservations but I have decided, enjoy it while its here. You can regret it and pick up the pieces later but have a fucking amazing time while its on the upswing.
He's been away on business all week. the emails back and forth this morning have been hysterical....sexual, high energy....and desire!! my last email....hurry, i might flood the state I'm so damn wet for you!!
my mouth is on emergency call right now! Yes, he is going to try and sneak away...fit me inbetween meetings as I will him. Literally a lunch break for us both.
So, here I am again...yearning and desiring his cock right now. My mind racing with our first embrace....oh, if we go to our paradise today,i can guarantee that it will be ravaging, not sex. My body is adickted to him and I need him like morphine..oh my! the anticipation is going to kill me!
2 comments:
I think Mystery Man is going to be a very happy boy!
damn...
your hornyness is very contagious, I get hard reading this...
MM is one lucky guy...
Post a Comment