
Cleaning. I am on a cleaning craze. Yes, I am determined to get this house in order. When the nice weather comes, I want to be able to do a great garden outside. I love planting and flowers. Actually my dandelions are up and so are the crocus'....a smile always comes to my face as I see them.
So what does that have to do with my husband's other woman? I have been asking for two years for him to clean up this room that he has dumped his crap in. Its disgusting...his office (but he's working (sending resumes) in mine because his is too much of a mess).
Well our old tax stuff is in there. I need to get everything together so I started to go through the drawers. Tonight is garbage...the desk is out I told him. I've had it. So, I started to look through his papers to pull out house stuff. In the bottom drawer, was a bag. I went to move it and it like floated. Like something gooey...what the fuck is this?
I opened it up and inside was KGel and a pussy was staring back at me. I jumped back in shock. So this is what he does in his spare time. I have found the other woman! Yes...she was in my house all along! Grossed out
at the visual...and feeling a twinge of guilt...however...after his escapades last night - I just giggled...Geez was all I could say. Quite honestly, I would recommend that he get the one with the handle...looks like it would be a lot easier to manipulate...this one reminds me of a kids toy...oh geez. sO what
happened last night?
at the visual...and feeling a twinge of guilt...however...after his escapades last night - I just giggled...Geez was all I could say. Quite honestly, I would recommend that he get the one with the handle...looks like it would be a lot easier to manipulate...this one reminds me of a kids toy...oh geez. sO what
happened last night?You see I woke up in the middle of the night to his hands in my crotch rubbing it. I rolled over, leave me the fuck alone I said. And pretended that I couldn't exactly remember what when on this morning just that he woke me up. That to me is a violation. I mean quite frankly I was in a coma. A serious coma.....I was like fucking a dead person truthfully. At night, I am so tired from working that I literally go into deep, deep coma states. So I am grossed out that he does this to me while I am sleeping. How often does he do this to me? EEEWWWWWWWW!!
So another sign that I need to get the ball rolling. When you feel violated and repulsed like that, it is time to move on. So now, I will pretend I didn't find the other woman. I will let him clean the drawer out by himself when he returns. I never go in his personal stuff. Unlike him who goes through all my stuff. I feel people have a right to a little privacy....I would have thought it would have been somewhere else, not this desk drawer.
Truly, it's time for both of us to move on. If he would just find a damn job already. I can't just throw him out on the street. So the big question, is $25,000 and struggling to take care of the kids and meet the bills worth it? The answer is Yes. It would be better for both of us. I just fear telling him but I am avoiding the inevitable.
1 comment:
uuhh pardon the
LOL
when you said"EEEWWWWWWWW!"...that just cracked me up...
his other woman is a toy...wow...
Post a Comment