I met Mr. Porsche today. It felt like its been forever. While we are good friends,there is an awkwardness when we connect. I can't explain it exactly. I know I shouldn't compare but when I meet Mystery Man and he opens the door....we immediately are drawn together like magnets....its like a dance routine and we both know the steps. We flow. We become one. There is no act of getting into the bed or preparation.....we see each other and poof...it happens. we just rip each others clothes off and we are somehow in the bed eventually....lol
With mr. Porsche, we go to the bed. nothing wrong with it, just different. So we are naked and I gotta say, Mr. Porsche loves to make me cum and he loves to make watch me masturbate. Rough on my nipples yet it gets me so damn wet. He loves to nibble on them....suck on them.....totally pay attention to each one, missing not a centimeter. Today, he played with a vibrator and watched me play with my clit as he slipped it in and out of my pussy. Then he switched and put the bullet in my ass as fingered me. He has a sinister laugh and a deep voice that instructs me what to do. Its hot actually! Come on baby, let go. At one point, he had me sucking on my own nipples. He's hypnotizing in a way. After I came, and came hard...he thrusted inside of me deep. He has some serious girth there and i can feel him.
Now it was his turn. He loves to cum in my mouth and I love to let him because he gets so much enjoyment from it. Funny how two lovers can be so different. with MM, you do not touch his asshole and gently rub his balls. With Mr. Porsche, he loves when I put my finger in his ass and massage his gspot. He cums beyond belief. For him that is a wild orgasm. And so I do it....rubbing his balls hard and my finger on his gspot...and just as he is about to cum...my mouth cover his head to suck up all his juices....with a little dribble, I manage to use his cock as a lipstick...with it dripping off my lips. I can see that he is pleased. And that makes me happy.
Poor baby has been getting tension headaches. Good news, his headache was gone after he came. I decided to massage his body, he is like a pussycat and loves it. Yes, I do give good blowjobs and massages. My downfall is being on top. I can't get it. I don't know what it is and now I freeze when a guy wants me to do it. I suck at it. Their cock keeps falling out....so if anyone has any recommendations, I will take it. It's definitely me...I have problems with both Mm and mr. Porsche. I think my legs are too short or something. Anyway, any recommendations because I sooo badly want to be a good cowgirl rider and I am getting frustrated.
So back to the massage. Mr.Porsche is really hairy. I am convinced that he waxes some parts of his body. I mean his ass is soooooo smooth. I wish mine was that smooth. Like baby skin. anyway, I was rubbing his back and then his ass and I had this uncontrollable desire to smack his ass. Welllllllll, a control freak doesn't take well to surprises like that. His eyes were bugging out of his head. OOOOOOO!! was all he said. yeah, i was in trouble.
So I started to rub it again....giggling..making it all better...wasn't working. And then i said come on its a migilacutee. You know like in miniature golf...a freebie. He was saying that it was going to cost me 10 smacks. well, you know me...I am not 100% submissive...there is a rebel streak in me. The little bad girl..so out of no where I found myself wanting to smack him again...I mean what the fuck, he was going after me anyway. never in a million years did he think I would have the balls to smack him AGAIN. So the next one was even more of a shock and his eyes were bugging and I was giggling like crazy....trying to nibble on his ticklish ear.
He gave me the opportunity to masturbate and cum..if I could do it by the time he counted from 30 to 1...he would knock off 10 smacks. I was so close, but the pressure was getting to me. I was rubbing my clit like crazy but I couldn't cum....sooo...I was fucked. He threw me over his knee (I am strong but he is much stronger) and he gave me 20 smacks. I mean it burned. I was screaming and giggling and begging for him to stop. Let's just say, my ass hurt my whole ride home and its still a little tingly hours later. By 17, I finally apologized....OUCH!
We had fun. I have to stop being a PITA. I can't help it sometimes. When his phone rings...as soon as it rings...he loses his hard on. So, I tell him to get the phone because he worries who it is. well we were getting ready to get out of bed and his phone rang. He said I have to take this. And he started talking. Monday he told me a story about how he ran into his ex-girlfriends sister over the weekend and he gave her his number. Well this was his ex-girlfriend on the phone. Well in my book, that wasn't a needed a call. You are with your mistress and you take a call from an ex. Too strange for me. I went into the shower and when I came out he said that was a childhood friend I grew up with. He forgot he told me who it was...so now I am pissed. He didn't lie but he didn't tell the whole truth. Now I should have left it alone. I have no right to say anything. BUT, we know me.....I'm calling ya on it. 'well you see, I don't think an ex girlfriend is considered an i have to take it call. did you forget you told me she was your ex girlfriend not a childhood friend?' Aahh...he says. that explains the attitude change. Okay so when I get pissed, you can feel the cold current come in, I would suck at poker.
I dropped it. I didn't want to leave on a bad note and quite frankly, I didn't want to fight. Just get my point across, I'm not a dumb blonde baby. I have a great memory and I listen to you. I guess I was more hurt because we were in a serious conversation--I was talking about the insurance thing and I got interrupted. I wasn't going to share with him but I did.
Okay, it passed quickly, I didn't want to make it into a big deal and quite frankly we had work to do. switch hats....professional roles now. we actually went across to Starbucks to sit and have a meeting. we discussed the work and it was time to go. He wanted to pay for this software, i had agreed last week so he wrote me out a check. I can't charge him by the hour. He bought the software and I am appreciative because it helps me with my business. When I was driving home, I decided to make a deposit slip out. I called him on the phone. you know my ass hurts and i have to teach you how to listen to numbers. You seemed to write the check out for $500 too much. That's toward your hours and dont argue with me.
He's a good guy. Of course, I came home and immediately did his project for him. He is going to be shocked when he gets it tomorrow morning in his email. Part of me wants to be that submissive little girl with him. Another can't help but allow that fiesty woman to show her fight. It's such a weird internal conflict. I can't tell if he loves the challenge or I drive him crazy...oh well....I had a much needed fuck!
Off to bed...sweet wet dreams. i know I am going to sleep like a baby!!
4 comments:
God Damn Cheri! You just killed my workplace productivity for the day as I visualize this encounter. Why aren't there more women like you out there willing to be so wild in bed?
What I wouldn't give to have that kind of experimentation in bed. God bless you.
How this guy can take calls or even think of anyone else when he's with you is beyond me. You just don't find women like you so easily.
You do know how to describe a sex scene, girl!
I actually think submissive and feisty go together, by the way.
Hey girl, a few tips on riding eh.
well its not that hard once you get used to it. try riding him on a couch or grab his hands, toss them to the side and use them as a support to lift yourself up.
and its not like you HAVE to bounce up and down, you can move back and forth, and between you and me thats the best ! hits your g-spot oh so nicely.
good luck !
hey Lion--I told him what you said...he laughed hysterically. Thanks for the sweet words...xoxoxo
Strat-it takes one to know one...your scenes have gotten me quite hot! you are right about that submissive and feisty...I can't help it. His response today..I've tamed the best of them. Oh he is in for a challenge... xoxoox
Hannah--thanks! I don't know what it is...two lovers that love me on top and I am petrified now. I am going to try your advice...hopefully it works...i mean this is ridiculous...I can put my legs over my head, I am really flexible but I can't do it on top....geez...lol
Post a Comment