With men it always comes down to sex. Yes, the hubby asked that question today. And of course, I denied it. It actually had no relevance to our conversation. Funny, my extracurricular activities are not the issue. With all that is going on, that is what he is concerned about--his cock.
Today was the icing on the cake......the final explosion that I thought I was going to have a heart attack. You see, he took a check that I was waiting for from the government and he cashed it. Let's see, you have given nothing to this house in 7 months, you know our marriage is in trouble so you steal a check? Well that was the finale.
Raving Lunatic was an understatement. Here I am feeling bad, trying to tell him to get some help and what does he do....the same shit!! It was like salt in a wound. mediator? i don't think so. This man is never going to change. Never going to give his fair share around here. I will probably have to take him to court.
He insists I haven't given our marriage a fair try. WHAT?!?!? Are you for fucking real? I have been miserable for years and have told you over and over and over again. Now you want to pin it on me. Now you want me to take the blame. I should stick around another year while you pull me further and further into your black hole hoping that you may change?! Oh no.....I will not.
And then the topper. The wicked witch of the west sister in law that I have. I decided to spend the weekend with my family. Mind you, I haven't seen or heard from her in a year. Last conversation, I told her to help her brother. That I was miserable and you should help him. Well today she leaves a bitchy message on my voicemail. what kind of family do we have that he cannot choose to see his sisters. I am coming in, you are selfish. Screaming at me. well baby, this was a mistake. You have been in at least 4 times this year and never even saw us. now all of a sudden you open your mouth....
Well the tsunami tidal wave overcame me. It was like a rush of anger I haven't felt in a long time. And so I returned the call. who the fuck do you think you are? (I don't think I have ever spoken to someone like that). you spoiled bitch. you have the nerve to call me like that. well she starts and then I cut her off......Fuck you!!! You've been in and haven't visited and i should kiss your ass...and then I went off like a raving lunatic. Something i always wanted to do with her but held my tongue. Today I couldn't. I should support and respect my husband was one of her lines. Well, can you see where we are going with this? UGLY! In my life I have never talken to someone like this.
I hung up shaking. Oh she will have advice for her brother. Not even knowing the situation, she will steer him to rip me off....hence, the trip to court. Ladies and gentleman, its going to get ugly.
Depression sunk in today. I threw myself in bed. I am going to go back into bed now. I wish i could run away....
3 comments:
Hoo-boy! The previous post was so hot it was still smoking!
But this one was hot in a different way - hot tempered.
It figures - blood is thick - of course she's going to stick up for her brother.
Chin up, I think you'll handle everything like a champ.
You've probably already done this - asked your friends for the name of the best attorney possible. (A judge gave me the name of my guy.) Just mentioning the attorney would get my ex simmered-down. It is awful about the check though. Didn't it require both signatures to cash it though?? Hope you told s-i-l about that trick, and about the health insurance.
Youch! Here's hoping for the best. Which I have no idea what "the best" is, but you will. You're a smart cookie with options. Hang in there, Cheri.
Post a Comment