Well I am off....and of course the old saying what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas....not for me. I hope that I have something fun to report...
If I have no internet access...then I will not be back until the weekend. If I do, I will definitely be blogging...you are my friends....and my diary.
So....I was cruising a dating site and as I was signing off, I saw this man. He was gorgeous....almost too gorgeous. Well you know me, I gotta call them as I see them. So I dropped him a note and tell him what a breath of fresh air he was....gorgeous and intellectual....well we will see, he wrote back within 15 minutes and we have been conversing since. Strangely, he didn't even ask for a pix. But damn, he is the type of guy that I get wet just from thinking about him. We are talking, model material. And, a brain too...oh my...a dream. hahaha
He knows I am married and he says I must have my reasons....oh man, he may be one hell of a ride......Mystery Man who? Only teasing...not a day goes by that I don't think about him in a good way of course.
Okay, off to packing....I did pack my vibrator just in case. I mean, who knows if its quiet, I will need it...
2 comments:
LOL
this is funny.. you crack me up sometimes..
Fun in Vegas, so how much fun?
Cheri,
Sometimes I get so involved reading your posts that it is almost impossible not to feel connected with you. It is such a crazy ride, I am able to feel your happiness and sadness through your writing.
Enjoy Vegas!
Sankukai
Post a Comment