The husband pulled the guilt the other night. I got scared, I got nervous and I questioned if I could do it alone. It's financial...it's fear of being a shut in. If I lose a client, I am screwed? Am I getting cold feet? Am I allowing his guilt to overcome me?!?
Came home from work today and it was as if God sent me messages. My tax return was garnished because of something he didn't take care of, the electric bill sent me a notice that they were going to shut me off if I didn't pay and the certified letter from the courts that the parking ticket on the car he drives and is in my name has doubled because he hasn't paid them. Blames it on the fact that he spends money on the kid. I'm cutting you off, he says to him tonight.
I have asked him to get out....I threw his pillow and blanket downstairs to sleep. I was kind enough to set up a bed. He keeps coming up and sleeping in the bed. So my conclusion......
God sent me some messages.......Chickie, here's a little reminder on why you want his ass out. Yes, it can't be soon enough. Somehow I will survive. I said to my kid...here, this is why I am being tough on you!!! This is why!!! Because you are like him too much at times. No more darling....you are going to be a responsible adult.
And so, tomorrow, I go full force and get another appointment with the mediator.
On a side note, I helped a doctor friend of mine today. His girl went home early and he needed a replacement. And now I know why I don't want to have a desk job. I was bored to tears...I could never handle that. And quite frankly, he's a foot doctor. Ewwwwww.....I was grossed out by seeing those feet. Another I Love Lucy Moment....he said don't put too much of this in when you fill up the whirlpool. The woman said...are you going to put that in...I certainly am, one second...so I put a few drops....OMG!! The bubbles starting going everywhere, I was trying to take them out they started going all over the floor....I finally got it under control..."Mam, if you find the bubbles acting up again, please call me before I find you floating in the room filled with bubbles". I said it so seriously, the woman started laughing so hard she had to go to the bathroom. "Honey hold it in.....you gotta just try to hold it in".
Ironically, another doctor came in to have his ugly feet worked on. I was joking around with him. As he left, he offered me a job...said that I had an amazing personality and he wanted me in his office....LMAO...yeah, I was entertaining today for the patients...I used the label machine and labeled the most ridiculous things...my friend was dying, he said I turned his office in an upside down but he had a good time. Ironically, I originally met him on Ashley Madison!!!
3 comments:
Your hubs is sooooo irresponsible. Part of it though he is doing to get attention -- which is so very childish. Make sure he gets some bills to pay in the settlement.
Wow, yes definitely time to get rid of him. Stay strong and keep your sense of humor, I think you are going to need it!
wowie I tuned in either at the end or the begining of something interesting. You should check out the AAG Always Aroused Girl Blog.
AAGBLOG.com
Post a Comment