Mr. P sent me a joke today that made me giggle.....
The surgeon came in to check his patient after her surgery. The patient was a beautiful blonde. The doctor did his post op exam and said "everything looks fine".
The woman says "Doctor when can I resume my normal sex life?"
The surgeon was speechless..
"Oh no. Oh no. What is wrong doctor? Am I going to have problems?"
The surgeon just answered..."No. Everything is fine. I just have never been asked that question after I removed someone's tonsils!!!"
Aaah....so I answered Mr. P. Wow what a lucky guy you are, that would have been my first reaction too!! You know I was thinking, maybe I shouldn't think about plastic surgery in the future, maybe I should be thinking about having my tonsils out. Do you think I can deep throat you even further, that your cock would slip deeper and further down my throat? Hmmm...just something we should think about!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! xoxoxo
hehehehe...I love to make him get a little deviant rise and smile. Hope it worked!
1 comment:
Ironically someone from AM sent this to me also. And I thought to myself that I would have probably made the same comment as the patient did. :-)
Post a Comment