Sunday, May 09, 2010

10 Good Men

Happy Mother's Day to All!! I slept late today...yeah!! Finally a good night's sleep. I rolled over and checked my phone since it was so late and to my surprise in a sleepy state, I saw all these messages. Happy Mother's Day....by the end of the day, I had 10 frogs wish me Happy Mother's Day. It felt so good that they remembered me. If you remember in the past--I was always ignored on Mother's day. The ex never said it, the kids didn't say it--it was so hurtful. I would go to sleep crying at night. But actually this turned out to be the best mother's day yet!

Mr. Astronaut, Mr. Cableman, Divorce Attorney, Facebook Attorney, Mr. Security, Mr. Astronauts Hot friend (oops I don't know id I mentioned him), the new dude from Ashley I can't wait to tell you about, last week's date and Mr. Fireman. All sent me text messages. Nothing is better than an unsolicited text message. The only sad thing was that Mr. Porsche didn't text me. Oh he wished me on Friday but he could have shot off a text. Guess men are on their best behaviors when they aren't doing you but trying to do you.

The best present of all was spending quality time with my oldest. It's been tough with all that we've been through. He has a heart of gold but so many walls. Today we just had a great time and spent the whole day together. It was truly my best day in a long time. So tonight, i am at peace.

Mother's Day is like your birthday, new years eve and valentines day. It's a day that you just want to be acknowledged. For someone to say...hey, you are special and I am thinking about you. So why do some men go out of their way not to wish someone a happy mother's day? i can't tell you how many of my friends were miserable today. Three friends called me hysterical crying. Such a simple thing and yet its as if men and children use it as a vicious tool to hurt their mother's and their wives. Honestly, its things like that when relationships take a turn. Because then father's day comes around and the mother decides she is going to return the lack of attention...and so on and so on.

Well I am happy. Very happy and content today. And, I am very excited about this new guy I met on Ashley Madison . I had seen his pix and wrote him a note. He disappeared for two weeks. I think I mentioned him before. I was so annoyed that he was gone forever. Well he finally wrote me back and we spoke yesterday and i really like him. Funny, intelligent....living with a woman for awhile. Anyway, we are suppose to meet for lunch on tuesday. I also have another date with the guy I went out with last week from Ashley but I have to say, I am not as excited as I am about this one. Heading to bed....I hope this is going to be a good week.....

Sweet dreams!! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need an appointments secretary