Saturday, May 22, 2010

Insanity as Usual....

I heard from Mr. Astronaut first thing this morning. "I want you. I just also want to experience more with you". We texted back and forth and well, I like him. His off beat way...and how ironic, I found out that he is divorced. No he is not separated but divorced. His friend who he wants to be in our threesome had said it and today he said I have the kids tonight. and then it hit me, he has the kids every other week. Duh! I asked him and he didn't answer. He just wants to keep his distance and how easy it is to do if he keeps me at a distance.

He ended up getting me so worked up that I texted him...call me, I have to masturbate, I am losing my mind. And he called me and we both came at the same time. Just our voices and talking about how we are going to meet on Monday, makes us crazy enough to cum. Yes, we have a dysfunctional thing going on with hot chemistry. His friend texted me, he has been pushing him to text me. If he only knew that we want to meet and are considering not to do the threesome but hook up...how crazy. I like his friend a lot. He is kind, he is sweet, he is cute and basically he is everything that Mr. Astronaut is not. After our texting, about a 1/2 hour later he sent me a text I miss u and we've never even met! xoxo My heart smiled.

So hear I sit on a Saturday night alone. Oh yes, I have about six dates next week with two dates guaranteed sex and four others that can be whatever I want them to be. How insane...I think I have to space them better. And then the reality...I have who actually even knows how many men. even divorce attorney was going to come over tonight. So lets say 10! And i am still not happy. I just finished watching You've Got Mail. Thats what I want, I eventually want to meet someone like that--that I connect with so well. As for right now, I have no desire to meet the one but would like someone I like at least.

I do have something to confess. My period didn't come this month and while I don't think I am pregnant, I do need to do a test. I am very careful with protection and the only one who would be the father would be Mr. Porsche. And I am probably out of my mind and that is why I have been so mean to Mr. Porsche and Mr. Astronaut. My hormones are going crazy. I just remembered that I had an extra pregnancy test upstairs, I just have to do it. It's ridiculous that I am probably worried about this in the back of my mind. A part of me is dying to get it because I am feeling off balance and PMSing. A part of me wants it to hold off for a week so I can have a wild week this week! I am truly praying that I am not pregnant. I mean geez, talk about a disaster. It would be a fluke but my whole life is crazy anyway.. wish me luck!!

No comments: