What I seem to notice is just when I think that I am alone in this world without a frog and am contemplating spending time by myself......the pond opens and all the frogs start hopping out! My girlfriend was here today and she was dying. I have never seen so many men in my life calling and texting....its ridiculous. I had to laugh because it hasn't been like this as you know. Divorce Attorney insisted that he sees me tomorrow. Facebook attorney invited me out for lunch today. The mechanic was emailing me. Mr. Astronauts friend was suppose to meet me today and until 9PM. I thought it was going to happen but it didn't.
I started the afternoon with a few hours with Mr. Porsche and quite frankly it was amazing! We have been on the rocks but in our case absence made the heart grow fonder. I cannot even tell you how great today was. Oh there was deviance (I still have a mark from the ropes on my wrist) and there was tenderness and it was perfect. I mean amazing. I will write details tomorrow....too tired, I am sorry.
Dinner with Mr. Cableman who happens to live near MM. We went to dinner and he went shopping with me in this home store. Yes, I do get concerned when I am in that area that I will run into MM but I cannot avoid a town because he lives in it. Anyway, we had fun and ate and just talked and talked. I enjoy his company. He is seeing someone and he knows about me. We are not going to be because I remind him of his ex wife. which he says is a compliment. lol
And then to my surprise...Mr. Astronaut popped over tonight on his way home. damn...we sizzled. Again, details tomorrow. I am exhausted. Will write details tomorrow.!! Sweet Wet Dreams!!
7 comments:
As I said before; you run so hot and cold, it just amazes me.
Glad to see you are still attracting the men like bugs to a bug light! You hot lovely thing you!
Two in 1 day! LOOOOVE those! Always feel so wicked, so dirty!! x
Those days when you have sex with two people at different times on the same day are just amazing. One feels so wanton and wicked, but so fantastically alive. Great to hear about it, after your lean period.
TALK ABOUT A CLIFF HANGER...THEN WHAT HAPPENED...LOL
Where are you my dear? Very unlike you not to post this long. Hope you're ok!!
Linda
Glad I'm not the only one missing you; thought something was wrong with my computer. Need to read your blog...can't wait much longer...fading fast...help me Cheri!!!!! Russ9us
Post a Comment