Saturday, May 01, 2010

A Sexually Exciting Day

Today was a crazy day but boy did I have fun. It started off with rendezvous with a man that I met on Ashley Madison. We had been talking for about a week. He was funny, nice and had this boyish look to him. While I know I should be looking for a single man...I couldn't help but meet him. He looks like his pix. He's cute, he's sweet and he enjoys me. He actually says I am a breath of fresh air, filled with energy and funny stories. He looks at me when I am talking (which seems way too much) and he has this little grin on his face. I am like his entertainment committee. We met for an iced tea and then we went to another restaurant for lunch. we spent three hours together. The meeting ended with a sweet kiss and a lot of tongue.

I liked him. Not sure where this is going. It wasn't the animal magnitism. It was kind of an attraction but I am not sure how I feel about him. Oh don't get me wrong, I do like him. He had a great kiss and great tongue and would be fun in bed I think. He wrote me later tonight...how he was so excited to meet me and that he felt such an attraction towards me. He said he was so into me and couldn't stop thinking about me all night (a smile came to my face and then a giggle...if he only knew what I was doing while he was thinking about me!)

My night tonight was bizarre but so much fun. Now follow this....I was determined to go out. I met my girlfriend and her boyfriend for a drink at this regular place they go. I asked Mr. Cableman to join us. He was hesitant because he wasn't feeling so great so he said he would let me know, probably come. So I went to the bar to see my friend and when I got there--she was talking to this really cute guy. And I said to myself..now there is a friend. She honed in on a guy she thought I would like and saved him for me. When I went over and said hello...she introduced us. I really like him. I was very attracted to him, I don't know what it was. He used to live next door to her boyfriend and she found out she went to camp with him. He was actually there to meet a girl that he met at a bar. He had been a little wasted and couldn't remember what she looked like but he was meeting her there for some drinks. Oh well, I thought. THEN I find out my girlfriend has told another friend of ours about this guy 6 months ago and she invited our other friend down to meet him. So, he's waiting for a date to come and my friend even called down our other friend to try and hook them up...so I was last on the list. Oh well...

Picture this....my girlfriend who I love dearly is a loud one....so she screams to her boyfriend that this guy is really pissed because his date is late and how rude she is. As she says that, there is a girl standing next to him and it is her. OKAY....they are off to a good start. Now, let's just say when he met her, he had to be drunk. She had that look like she got hit by a mack truck. He kept turning around to talk to us, she was getting annoyed (which I don't blame her actually). Our other friend walks in and they introduce him to her. And then he is talking to all of us. I back off but then we started to talk about how everyone is separated by six. And I guess he asked the girl and she had never heard of that or believed it and then he asked us and I said I sooo believe that. And he high fived me....

Then my girlfriend is trying to get him out of the dinner with the girl but she starts saying how you should go out for drinks only on a first date because you might not like each other and dinner would be too much. Which then obligated him to take her to dinner because it was ackward. So now he goes to the dinner area, our other friend thinks he's cute too but she says he thinks he likes me, I wouldn't have mind going out with him but this is all too weird. He goes to dinner, my friends are about to leave, I am trying to fix my friend up with cableman and then he says he isn't coming. Our friend leaves the back way cableman was teasing and comes in the front door and my friend and her boyfriend are leaving. They say hello to him they leave and Mr Cableman sits down and has a drink with me.

As we are having a drink, the new cute guy comes back and now he sees me with cableman. I introduce them and he talks a second and tells me to have my friends boyfriend call me. How he wished he could have hung out with us more. Now I feel like I might have blown it if he thinks cableman is my date so when his date got up to go to the bathroom, I went over to talk to him. He told me he was recently separated, ME TOO! And we chatted for a few minutes. I left before the date got back and went bavk to cableman. cableman and I then go to dinner together at another restaurant. And I was home by 11.

So, I have to say it was a crazy day. In between talking to a few frogs....but now this guy keeps popping into my head. I liked him. Actually, as I am sitting here I realized that he had a Mystery Man type of look and he also seemed fun. So it was not a surprise that i was attracted to him. So now after a crazy night which is really hard to explain the whole logistics of what went down I am thinking about this guy. Now he might like my friend. Truth is, that is fine. We are very different personalities. Both blonde, similiar looks except she dresses more prim and proper. I, on the other hand, was wearing this really hot shirt tonight that my cleavage showed just enough in this little circle. I love those circles that your cleavage shows through. I am much louder and more about having fun. She is sweet and reserve.

It doesn't matter what happens, it was hysterical any which way it goes. I was afraid it was going to be a sucky night....but I really had a lot of fun. Okay off to bed...big gardening day tomorrow!!

No comments: