Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Three Dates in a day or going for four?!

Today I did what I have never done before. Triple booked. Actually four dates..waiting to see if the last one is going to get out of a meeting early and drop by.. I am exhausted. Now here is the thing, I didn't do anything with any of them!! Yes, it was a bizarre day.

First date was with the guy I went out with two weeks ago. we met for breakfast and chatted because he is going out of town for two weeks. He's sweet, a little quirky, a perfectionist. A really early bird who gets to our rendezvous a half hour early. Hence the pressure I feel..since I am always a 1/2 hour late. LOL I warned him. He's very sweet and caring. He just wrote me a note how pretty I am. He asks about my day and really cares about what is going on. It's nice. Sexually, well, hopefully he will surprise me. But if he has sex like he lives his life---well it may be a little too routine for me!

Actually drove 1 mile to the next meeting. It is with that guy I met on Ashley Madison that I have been dying to meet. It went well. I knew he liked me because his eyes sparkled when he looked at me and he had this sweet smirk. I liked him. Car guy....great eyes. very nice, educated yet rough around the edges. I loved the way he looked at me. It was so sexy...made me feel sexy and desired. He had a limited time for lunch but ended up running late. I am enjoying you too much, I'll be a little late. He kissed me gently good by and....I was off to my next date.

Well this was a business meeting with tons of flirting. Yes, we hung out in his office for two hours going over work and he has introduced me to a new offspring business that I could get into. It's actually extremely easy to do and while it doesn't pay much its like an affiliate program set up. Basically, its money I will be getting on a monthly basis. It's a win/win situation. I am able to save a company money...anyway, I was psyched that he introduced me to it. So we flirted all afternoon and I walked out of his established with a designer upgrade. I am so excited about it. He was extremely generous to me. He told me that I brighten his day and that I am so dangerous....very dangerous. He'd been thinking about me since our last dinner meeting very bad thoughts. I think I must have kissed him six times during the day...each time he adjusted himself.

Ran home and took care of some work and hung out with my neighbor. She listened to my day laughing. In between the three encounters I spoke with Mr. Astronaut's friend....made me promise to understand that the stock market has been going insane. Once it calms down, he was dying to meet me. He can't concentrate with a hard on and the market fluctuating! lol

I was just about to get undressed for the night when my phone rang. This guy has been my friend for almost a year. Actually we never met but if it wasn't for him, I don't know if I could have made it through the rough times last year. He would give me the energy and logic I needed to address major problems. He is like a kept man though. He makes a nice living but his wife makes 2x what he makes.....a big time ad woman. Anyway, he called and he was literally 4 minutes from my house.

So here's the deal. A voice that has been my biggest supporter, a friend whenever I needed one and yet, i have never set eyes on him. And yet, he has been into me for a long time. thinking that I was not with anyone else (hmmm but I was not with him). I never corrected him, I left it alone. But he was four minutes away and a man so familiar yet so distant. He wanted to have sex! OMG! I told him I couldn't, that I have never met him even though I know everything about him. How strange, how bizarre....and the next thing I know he was knocking on my door. date four has arrived...what am I going to do?!!?

3 comments:

JFBreak said...

Do it!

Anonymous said...

Help me understand something.
You barely know these guys, some you haven't met, but they all get your phone number?
How do you do that?
Sounds like you text a lot.
I can't get women I meet casually like that to exchange numbers.
But then, you area lot more out-going it seems. How do you gauge whom to give your number to?

Cheri said...

JF....oh you so know that I did do it! lol

Hey Clem...I do text a lot. I will go back and forth with a guy on Ashley to see if there is a connection. If I like his pix and we seem to be able to communicate, I will then give them my email or if I really like them, I give them my number. I will not meet a guy unless we have spoken a little. Gives me a good idea of what he is about. Keep in mind, that I am now divorced so calls are not an issue like they once were. In the past, I would take their number and call, blocking my number the first call. Every girl has their own way I guess. I am a big believer that if we talk and we can't hold a convo, I don't meet. Two days ago, a hot guy, great emails and then we spoke. He was so filled with himself, I realized he didn't even ask me what I did or anything about me and we spoke five times. NEXT....he was too wrapped up in himself and bitching about each girl on Ashley. YUK! NEXT!!! lol