Sunday, November 13, 2005

Mental Stimulation over Mental Masturbation

I'm definitely in a weird frame of mind tonight and I have a feeling I know what it is. Chris-my soulmate. Yup! Hate to harp on it but we had a nice conversation last night and I miss him--It was a totally friends conversation --. Okay, this is going to sound weird but I miss the mental stimulation from him. Our connection is more important to me than the physical part. It is the foreplay of the mind (okay I'm turning into a geek).

I truly enjoy it more than my sexual conversations with Booty Caller and Mr. Government. I feel like both Mr. Government and Booty Caller are more like mental masturbation. How do I know that? Booty Caller emailed me to confirm our fucking date for this week. I have no desire to email back right now---he can wait a little bit. He claims I won't be able to walk after...he's getting the room for 3 hours (hmmm..some mental masturbation...let's see if he comes through.)

And Mr. Government, something is strange. He text messages, he calls yet--I don't feel a connection. It's hard to talk to someone over text message--I personally hate it. I'm a yacker (this post was suppose to be one line tonight). So everytime we go back and forth and I mention if he has time for coffee this week, the text message takes a long time to come back. I'm good with intuition and something isn't right. Of course, it could be his job. He's not alone a lot. Who knows....actually I am surprised. I fucked the guys brains out and I am totally okay with the fact that it may not happen again.

So, tonight, I'm thinking, it's time to review another Married Online Personals Site. Some new blood maybe. Out with the old, in with the new. All right, just in with the new. Any suggestions of a good site? I have reviewed the ones I've been to already on my website - www.rendezvousradio.com/personals_online.htm

I'm thinking either D.A.N. Society or Adult Friend Finder. Those are my next on my list for review. Anyone had success, total failure etc. AND were you looking for a discreet relationship. Let me know...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the mental masturbation! I see what you are saying about any kind of masturbation is not so bad. Enjoy it! Loved your fantasy! What happened to Part 3 for what he gets out of it.

TMelendez said...

Hummm... lets see..
..Volcanic Eruption..
....Waterfall room..
... Menatal stimulation/masturbation..

...Cheri.. I dont know what you look like.. and IM not sure if your lovers have told you.. but you're definitely up there in the chart of mentally sexy!

T

Cheri said...

Hey T!
That was the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day! Thanks for the compliment. I have a very sexually oriented imagination. I haven't had any complaints or rejections after someone sees my pix so I guess I'm sexy.Definitely don't look my age and mentally I am only 18! I'll have to get Chris to leave an objective opinion!

TMelendez said...

Youre welcome..
.. and the mentally sexy part.. it is not cuz of the sexuality concepts in you.. is cuz the way your mind works ..its sexy.. stimulating..

Regarding Chris' objective opinion.. we'll qualify that as an oxymoron!

Oh.. did you see the gif I posted in one of your other comments..? I love it myself!
T

Anonymous said...

Hey T!
What gif?