How perfect--the Waterfall Room for our encounter! At least I won't be the only thing wet and flowing in the room!Well, it looks like it may finally come to be. Yes, Booty Caller has made the arrangements for a hot afternoon of sex this week. I get wet just thinking about it. I can't help but think he's going to have a sleepless night again the night before and bail....but if he doesn't. This is going to be one fucking hot afternoon. He's 6'2"....muscular, blonde, blue eyes and just so suave. The good news...is that I have grown up since my younger day of going after the "Bad Boy". Yes, I've finally learned that its the core that is important. However, what's wrong with a lustful day in a motel room? I will never fall for this guy. Morally, we are on two different planets. I'm a giver...he's such a taker, taker and taker. Life is all about him. However, he's getting nervous that I am getting to him a little. Oh well! Such is life. I don't feel bad. It actually feels good that I know no matter how great the sex is going to be, no matter how good he claims his tongue can work (I am so dying to feel his tongue on my clit)...I would never fall for him.
So you all thought I was out of my sappy poem writing right?! Oh no! I wrote one for the occasion. Enjoy! Gotta go do the website tonight!
My Booty Caller Rendezvous-
"Life Goes In Circles!"
By Cheri Moore
I've known guys like you my whole life,
The type you never expect to settle down and have a wife,
Your muscles, brains, suave and secure,
You have that magnetism and that animalistic allure,
You sweet talk them, you fuck them and then you are done,
The poor girl thought she was going to be the one
Well its many years later, Booty Caller, my dear.
And you've made your supposed intentions quite clear,
However, I know what to expect so I'd be more worried about you,
You see Life Is A Circle, you may be on the other side of the screw,
Your petrified its going to turn into more than a fling,
You seem to be so petrified of this turning into an emotional thing.
You see I know I want nothing more from you than a Booty Call,
Its going to be you not me if anyone is going to fall,
You see, I just don't look at the outside, I'm interested in a person's core,
With the years, I'm a very different person than I was before,
I look at a person's good ethics, good heart and good intentions as a cue,
And these are traits that you told me that you contain very few,
So love and emotional attachment won't even cross my mind.
Your smooth , your sexy but you've admitted to being a swine.
So my dear, those thrusts, the heat, the sweat--I have no doubt you are going to be a great fuck!
But when it's over, I'll smile, be contented, kiss you and say goodby and good luck!
I can't wait to screw your brains out!
2 comments:
Good luck, I hope he really is all he claims to be.
great poem. Sometimes all you need is just a fuck, a good fuck. nothing more. And then just go on your way. I hope it works out for you.
Post a Comment