
Have you visited my website yet? I admit it, I am addicted to this blog! I love writing my thoughts of the day and sharing them with you. But, I've been neglecting the research for my website and well Chris won't give me a straight answer on whether he's doing the podcast....so today I decided I am focusing this weekend on my podcast and website. Enough procrastination!
Actually I have learned so much from the research and I am finding new and exciting fetishes and positions that I want to try. Now for a single girl, it's probably old news (at least most of them) but hey, I've been married for a long time so this is a whole new world for me. So I sit at the computer research, fantasize andmy pussy has been more wet and horny these past few months than probably the last 10 years.
The hubby is away again this weekend with one of my kids. I am home withe the others but I plan on working and working all weekend. Except, I did talk with Mr. Government and told him hubby is gone. He's actually gone all day on some business and will be returning tonight...late. I told him that maybe he should stop by. Now, a rule of smart cheating is do not let someone know where you live. However, with him...one touch of a button and I know he could know everything about me. So I've made an exception here to the smart cheating rule.

Okay, back to my website. www.rendezvousradio.com Please visit and let me know what you think. It's still under construction but it has a lot of useful information. Is there anything missing that I should add? Let me know!
3 comments:
Just went to your site. Love it! Can't wait for all the updates...and I'm going to get that book. It's hysterical that you read the book and tested the technique. It really worked?
Hope the "home visit" goes OK with Mr Government. Careful you don't wake the other kid though.
Thanks for sorting my other comment out.
Remember we still are awaiting part three of Chris!
PArt 3 of Chris is in the works as a draft right now...I didn't forget..I think about it everyday. Just got side tracked by Mr. G--.. I promise this week!
Post a Comment