I Choose The Wrong Road Today!!I woke up this morning, a little hesitant about this meeting. Personally, I knew Booty Caller was a one time deal or maybe once everybut I had to see what this guy was about. He claimed to be this big playboy and player (and I really could see that). His body, height, m few months. His arrogant, selfish ways was too much for more than that uscles, blue eyes and blonde hair screamed "Player". Anyway, he also claimed to be excellent at oral sex. I haven't had someone give me great oral sex in a real long time--so that was my enticement to get into the shower.
Yes, it was time to get ready for a day of steamy sex. Problem is that I have a glass shower and you can see me in the shower. So, the hubby was still home and how do you explain why you are shaving your pussy for shopping at the mall (he certainly knew it wasn't for him). And the bathroom smells delicious from this oil and honey I put on my skin that makes me sooo smooth. So I inconspiciously, shaved and trimmed for the big day.
As I was getting out of the shower, a text message comes across. It's Mr. G- (he will be known as that because everytime I write it out--I get a visit from a Dept. of ______). Cleared some of the day, hoping to be able to see you. That's when I knew, I really like Mr. G-. I was so disappointed that I couldn't meet him. I certainly wasn' t going to meet them both in one day! Well, I did think about that but that is a little too much for me. I couldn't just leave Booty Caller at the motel. That would be disgusting and I couldn't reach him now. And, it wouldn't be right. I wanted to experience him once (If I didn't want to do him, I could decide then but I knew when I saw him---it would get hot and we would fuck eachother's brains out)!
So reluctantly, I texted back Mr G-, that I couldn't, how about Friday? And went on my way to the Waterfall Room! I stopped at Starbucks for coffee for us both and pound cake because my stomach was in knots. It felt so much righter when I was meeting Mr G- but I expected this to be a wild day. "Remember, drink lots of water the night before, bring batteries and get ready for three hours of intense sex". Oh yes! I did bring my goodnplenty bullet, warming gel and some lube. Looked for pop rocks (as Lori recommended-but they had none-damn).
Okay, we were meeting 11:30. I pull up at exactly 11:30, the door says no vacancies. Hmmm...the sleazy motel was hopping! We'd have to go down the road. I waited until 11:35, I knew he wasn't coming and left a message on his office machine. At 11:40AM, I was furious, not because he wasn't showing but because I gave up Mr. G-. What an idiot! Serves me right! I quickly text messaged Mr. G-. Now I started laughing because with my luck, I could see Booty Caller pulling up and Mr. G- saying he was on his way...then what? Well I knew it would be Mr. G-. But that didn't happen....Booty Caller didn't show.
Honestly, I was surprised that I didn't care so much. It wasn't me, he just chickened out. However, I was pissed because he didn't even call to say anything. He let me go there. Truthfully, I think he wanted to piss me off so that he didn't have to deal with his inner turmoil. He kept getting drawn back to me, if he pissed me off, he knew I would tell him to go fuck himself. So, I gave him what he wanted. I called his work number and actually said one thing that, well I wish I didn't say (that volcanic eruption thing I get). It was that he was a selfish individual and not only did I feel sorry for him but I felt sorry for his wife (okay--that was mean. He actually cares about her a lot but they are more best friends and really are like sister and brother--the sex doesn't exist).
Ironically, if he would have called, I would have been totally fine with it but I have never been stood up in my life!!! I couldn't believe I was stood up (and I was laughing about it). Mr. G- had already re-scheduled all his meetings, we tried for after 6PM but that's tough for me. So it wasn't meant to be....so I am so nicely shaved with my racing stripe and so nicely trimmed and well.....there is no action on the track tonight!
So, the numbers are dwindling. Soldier Boy emailed me the other day to say hi (man those lips--but he's too young), Boy Toy--that thing with the 24 year old wife, Shrinky Dink has been IMing me, I actually had to block him because he was stalking me. As soon as my light went on, there he was. And Tantric Lovemaker---talk about a small world--my hubby is going for a job at the company he works for. So I immediately stopped answering his emails. He will never make the connection. I'll wait to see if my hubby gets the job. IF he does, that will be sick. Yes, Christmas parties and I will know and Tantric Lovemaker won't know its me. Too weird.
So, as of today, I have Mr. G- and Chris as a good friend. I can definitely live with that for awhile. Well, if not, next week I'll try a few new personals and see whose around.
3 comments:
Sorry to hear that you got shafted (or not) again..I was hoping he wouldn't do it, but kinda felt he would..
Damn I wish I was closer..I would so treat you right!
John I've told you time and time again to quit reading my mind!!!...LOL
So how do you keep from getting the clap? Or don't you?
Post a Comment