Kylie Minogue is my favorite singer. Her songs are so sexy, so erotic and she is just hot! I guess you can say she is my idol--40 something and she is sizzling with sex appeal. Well they just added a whole bunch more of her videos and this is one of my favorite songs--Can't get you out of my head!And what a perfect song for my post tonight. Well Cheri is starting to get those tingles again. Yes, Mr. Navigator is fulfilling my head with lustful thoughts! It's moving too fast, I'm really nervous.....but there is this feeling of excitement, desire, lust, passion....that I can't get out of my head. I feel like I am soaring.....my heart palpatating, my nipples getting hard and I truly feel the tingles.
I've never met the guy! This is truly crazy. Well truth is, I had this feeling with Chris when we first starting connecting. It was so fucking hot and then when the soulmate thing kicked in, it was the most amazing feeling. All right, don't want to think about that now....sadly, how that lust died--well not really it took a different direction, we are friends now-with some bizarre soulmate connection thing that when we start clicking, he pulls away still. Damn Chris, just let it go!! Enjoy life a little!
Anyway, I feel like a little girl again. I have the giggles, I have that glow, I am blushing. Went out the lunch with my best friend today. She took one look at me and said--okay is it Chris, good night with Zorro or Mr. Government is back? I just laughed.......no, a new secret lover, "Mr. Navigator." I was like a teenager telling her all about him. "Damn this guy is making you glow!"
So, our meeting is set for the 10th! It seems like a century away. He's all over the country with business. So what do we do for our first meeting? It's strange because our connection has moved so fast. So when we meet, do we meet for coffee? That's ridiculous. Do we go to a hotel room? Morally I don't know if I could do that. But damn, these fantasies running through my head. I have been dripping these past few days. I just want him. Hey, it's been awhile for me. All this sex researching, all this Mr. Government daydreaming and all the pressure at home.
I usually like to meet someone or get to know them a little before but we've moved into Cybersex now. We just seemed to float into it. That imaginary line, I like to call it. Where it goes from innocent flirting online to light sexual talk to full blown cybersex.

It's a wild feeling, as my body and mind start to float into this forbidden area. I can see it starting to happen on the screen, the opportunity is there to turn the conversation around but my body and mind is being pulled in. I start to feel those tingles, you start to feel that wetness in between your legs and my nipples start to harden. I can feel a sensation in between my legs and the tightening of my lips. My insides start to feel wet and pulsations start to begin.
There is still time to turn back---but I couldn't. I could feel him pull me in. How silly is it.....I couldn't masturbate. I don't know him well enough. What a ridiculous statement but it is true! But I did feel myself to see how wet I was getting and I was soo wet.
It started innocently, we were talking about how sexy and hot and how great this connection is. He was telling me how he felt like a little kid sitting in his meeting. There he is with all these executives and he is text messaging back and forth with me. It a little playful and then after his meeting he went back to his room.We started talking about our desires. I asked him what he likes. He started to tell me that he likes it slow and romantic. Slowly undressing each other with a passionate kiss. Hey, you know I am there!!! He happened to mention that he was getting hard... this was the point...I could have stopped but I just kept going...."How hard?" What does it look like??? And off we went......his description of his hard cock, his shaft just sent my body into tingles.
Now you know me....yes, I like for a man to cum. It gives me satisfaction or as Zorro would say....I like to control the situation. So, it only took a few more words...."Can you imagine me there with you?" "What would I be doing"? And his imagination took him to the point of no return while making me soooo wet.
So now, I have a visual in my head of a man I do not even know. I've already made him cum (or really , it's the whole wild situation and unchartered territory that overcomes you). It's your needs, desires and wants that you are able to complete the whole package with someone elses few typed words. So, the fantasies in my head have woken up again. I can't wait to hear his voice....I can't wait to see him....I can't wait to touch his lips with mine....okay...that's it for tonight.
In conclusion.......Cheri needs a man!!!
5 comments:
I can't wait for the details...LOL
Have a great day!!!
I'm with the women . . . sounds like the beginning of a hot and beautiful friendship.
XO
Keep us updated. You go gurl!
-scarlett
You need a man? After reading this, I need a woman!!
Aaah!! Cybersex...it can get sooooo hot. Yes, it's heating up between us. I wouldn't send a pix so lets see if he still is around tomorrow!! lol
Post a Comment