Married and having an affair? I never thought I would be someone to cheat but at 40, I found my marriage was on life support. I needed to fill a void, I needed to find the REAL ME! So I turned to the online married services-Ashley Madison Agency and Philanders in search of my married prince charming. Secret Lovers Lane is my journal of my experience and the path to finding me amongst all the frogs I meet!
Monday, January 16, 2006
THE LUSCIOUS LIPS WIN LIPS DOWN!!!!
Wow! That was a tough poll to tally!! And the winner is.................
THE LIPS!!!
Thanks everyone!! This is the NEW and IMPROVED Rendezvous Radio Podcast Avatar
2 comments:
Thanks Stretch!! See what happens when you snooze and don't visit my site for a day...such important marketing decisions missed!! lol
OH yes my dear....but we will save that for our research project on light bondage!!
Post a Comment