Married and having an affair? I never thought I would be someone to cheat but at 40, I found my marriage was on life support. I needed to fill a void, I needed to find the REAL ME! So I turned to the online married services-Ashley Madison Agency and Philanders in search of my married prince charming. Secret Lovers Lane is my journal of my experience and the path to finding me amongst all the frogs I meet!
Ooohhh... A little passive-aggressive behaviour??? --- In other words, sending a little angry message thru this passive medium rather than a rotten egg towards a door! T
Aaaahhh T-! You'll love my newest Government post. Don't know if we can count it as passive agressive behavior though---may fall under a pure agressice rant!
2 comments:
Ooohhh...
A little passive-aggressive behaviour??? --- In other words, sending a little angry message thru this passive medium rather than a rotten egg towards a door!
T
Aaaahhh T-! You'll love my newest Government post. Don't know if we can count it as passive agressive behavior though---may fall under a pure agressice rant!
Quite the little analytical one these days huh?
Post a Comment