Monday, January 30, 2006

My Secret Lover Makes The Day So Fine


So, what is it with me and men who like to control me? You know I find them wherever I turn. Is it me or is it a man's nature to just want to control a woman? I am talking about in business and life. I am surrounded by men who want to control me. And, as you all know, I am a rebel. I do not like someone taking advantage of me and trying to manipulate me. I'm talking about mostly in business. My old partner has me by the balls on a few business things and I was flipping today. But thanks to Zorro's advice and his suggestion for me to go to the gym--I arouse with a whole new attitude. More level headed, more directed and more focused. The approach I am going to take "Smile, don't let him know you know and then when you are prepared....go for the balls!" Yes, I have a place over my mantle just waiting for his balls!! hee.hee. Okay, Zorro's recommended that I just focus on the preparing but I can't wiat for his downfall!

What's even funnier is that most of my fantasies involve a man taking control of me. I'm in a submissive role while he is in charge. The Japanese Love Ropes, the handcuffs, the blindfold.....I love the man to be in control in the bed. Could it be that is because I am in such control in my business and need to be responsible in every day life? I think it is. I want a man to just devour me, to take control, to be in charge so this fantasy of wanting to be tied up is just so hot. Doing as he wants with me, now that is yummy! However, not like the pix I found on the internet....now those were scary. I want it to be more explorative, more romantic not the heavy bondage stuff.

Okay, I am like a little girl with her first crush. I am so enjoying Mr. Navigator.....I hope it's as good when we finally meet. Yes, I am working my ass off in the gym too. The holidays did a number on those love handles....extra loving is there....and I have 10 days to get those suckers in shape or at least shapelier (if that is a word).

Man this guy has my head spinning! So I'm either in for the ride of my life or somebody be prepared to pick up the millions of pieces!! He emailed me today a couple of times, he called . I was nervous about his voice. Shrinky Dink ended up having this high pitched voice that was disturbing. He honestly had a feminine voice and I found it such a turn off. Oh please, let his voice be deep. Aaah! It is sexy and deep. Our first conversation was while he was away. It's so nice, we aren't at a loss of words. We just keep chatting and its amazing! Then he said "God Cheri, I'm getting hard now from your voice." Yes, another challenge...so yes, phone sex began. After me saying his name a couple of times and telling him how I couldn't wait for us to be together--he came. And he wasn't acting !


There was one thing that was bothering me. I don't have his telephone number. Sounds stupid but I should be able to get in touch with him if I want to. He has my number. So I hinted, I didn't want to push. A few hours later, a call comes into my cell. Don't recognize the number-it was him. "Here's my number--put it some place safe. I trust you just please try not to use it when I am at home unless you really need to speak to me". Well that's fair...I expect the same from him.

So then he says "how's my princess doing today? Cheri, I want to make sure that you are happy because just your voice and emails have been making me so happy these past few days ". Okay I don't know if he is full of shit or not but even if he is full of shit, he's so good at it and I am loving it.

Since he is coming to my neck of the woods--I have to plan the day. Yes, lunch is easy. But then what? Hotel seems too soon, don't you think? No doubt I want to jump his bones but should I wait ? I was thinking I want to do something fun and different? Any ideas? There is a planetarium...how romantic and cool but it's closed during the week. So help!! A museum that has gardens to escape into?! But its damn cold! Ideas! Ideas, please!! What would you find to be fun, hot, maybe we can steal away somewhere...I don't know. Such exciting pressure!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

We have a indoor go-cart track here.....I know kidish...but it's really fun....I love to go....and WIN!!!.....Ice skating??....How about a hotel with a indoor swimming pool and hot tub??

Have a great day!!!

Desireous said...

Oh God I so love that photo of the girl and the phone!!!


Hugs
Des

Anonymous said...

An art museum . . . you can roam the halls, look at the art or not, talk or not, but it's good strolling time, with plenty of conversation starters (if needed). Gives you the chance to check each other out, too, as you wander around, stealing glances at each other's behinds, curves, etc. Good luck, sweetie.

XO

scarlett said...

The library? I've done that.
The train or bus? just kidding =0)
Hot tubs? I've done that.

In the famous words of Nike "just do it". LOL

Take care
-scarlett

TMelendez said...

high pitched voice huh???

How about one of those mini-golfs inside a mall, dark with the glow lights? It gives putting and clubs a whole new meaning.
T