Sunday, January 15, 2006

Researching Masturbation, my soulmate and results of quizzes

Interesting!! I am working like crazy to get the podcast done, but you know I have to make a post or I will feel inept! Copied Tony tonight by taking some of the quizzes.....some interesting results so I figured I would share!! And I am so wet and horny the past few days---the podcast research is driving me wild. Yup, a topic is maturbation. All night last night I was researching about maturbation.....I couldn't help myself...I had an amazing masturbation session while I was researching. Just reading all the stories on masturbation and what feels great---I decided just to do it at my computer. It was hot!! I couldn;t believe how turned on I was.

My, my....Chris FINALLY posted are response to my blog. Let's see--I have called him horrible things, called our sex an emotionless fuck and Robot Sex, I have written wild fantasies about us, I tell the world all my intimate dreams and fantasies-----and he responds to my government bashing post!! That's what gets him all hot and heated---

So my response back is basically--I wish he had as much passion about my bush as he does about Bush! And if hell freezes over and we sleep together again--I am going to put a picture of President Bush right over my pussy. Now that will guarantee that he will take extra special care and do a phenomenal job eating me out! Men!



You're an Expert Kisser

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable




You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.






Your Seduction Style: The Charmer



You're a master at intimate conversation and verbal enticement.

You seduce with words, by getting people to open up to you.

By establishing this deep connection quickly, people feel under your power.

And then you've got them exactly where you want them!



2 comments:

TMelendez said...

where you researching on the old-squeaky rocking chair?

T

Cheri said...

Voyeurism..another topic for the podcast....Feel free to join in on my research...can always use a helping hand or two!!

T-, actually the squeaky chair story is in my podcast!! How funny that you mentioned it!!