Sunday, January 08, 2006

Various Ways Cheri Thinks The Govenment IS Screwing Her


Okay, I'm sure a few of you thought I was losing my mind regarding my freaky paranoia that the government was monitoring my site.

I kept seeing a direct correlation everytime I mentioned my Soldier Boy or Mr. Government.....PING....my Statcounter would show a visit from a government site.

Now, we all know that my little sexual escapades are not a threat to our government security, so we either had a computer checking up or a bunch of horny government officials thinking about me in some sexual ways!! Well after my request for them to talk to me in one of my posts, the Dept of..... listings disappeared OR was it because of this article in CNET?

It seems I am not going crazy, they were bugging the Internet--intentional, by accident...WHATEVER...I now have my sanity back (okay, on that topic only). I couldn't understand why the government cared who I was fucking or blowing.

Well now that I know I probably got caught up in some cookie thing....I'm kind of disappointed. I was imagining some high powered politician
thinking about me and masturbating......the thoughts of my fantasies arousing him to the point of ejaculation.....now that is a yummy thought. I can almost hear the National Anthem playing as he cums and him sitting at a huge desk with the American flag on a stand to his left. (hee.hee)

Everytime I see IRAQ on my statcounter, I get really turned on at the thought that I be bringing a smile to a soldier's face and give him a hard on while he is fighting overseas (It better be a soldier and not Bin Laden......ugh.....what a gross thought). Maybe this soldier is looking at my blog right now!! (hee.hee)

When I see the conditions the soldiers have to endure (and I see the psychological damage it did to my Soldier Boy) , Cheri just want to reach out and make them all feel better!! On a serious note, I just joined a group that sends packages overseas to soldiers based upon their requests. My heart aches when you read they need shampoo, tampons, deodorant, power bars, sweets. Such the basics we all take for granted.


My opinion on the war? I see these guys and gals there, living in those conditions, constantly in danger and it breaks my heart and angers me. But I, 100% support the troops!! I may not have agreed to go to war but now that we are there, I back those troops who are putting their lives on the line for freedom!!

I will hold my tongue on what I think of the Bush Administration since I always seem to attract Republicans. Wouldn't want to get my soulmates feathers all ruffled. Have to sit here and try to restrain myself as best that I can, be a good little girl, --------I FUCKING CAN'T!! I'm sorry I can't ...

I do not like our President. SORRY!! I personally see him hurting too many people. Yes, any man who can make billions of cuts to Medicaid is basically on the top of Cheri's not so nice of a person list. This little guy has the right idea!!

Wait, I want to understand, we are off to give people a better quality of life in Iraq, and what about the Americans at home?!? Oh yeah!! Let's cut their support system, who cares. Who cares that we have people suffering at home and can't make ends meet. Lets not help them! Oh! Let's keep cutting help to those with disabilities. What is this, survival of the fittest in the US but overseas we force people to take our money?

And Medicaid fraud. All these cuts are going to help reduce fraud. Are you fucking kidding me?!? No, you see the people who get hurt are the
ones who really need the support. They are the ones who don't know how to fight the system, they don't have anyone to fight for them. Those people with disabilities who are in residential homes, who barily get the basics.

And the Medicaid Fraud, it's being done by people who are smart enough to just re-vamp their system so that they get around it. So who gets hurt , the people who are at the bottom of the list.

Oh! Wait! Let's put all the information on the 45 new medical plans for Medicare on the Internet. That's a great place to put it since most seniors do not have access to the Internet. Aah! Let's take it one step further, hurt those covered with Medicaid and Medicare and randomly assign them a coverage plan so a Senior will not be able to get their insulin because its not covered. Hmmm! We are really helping here!

I'm on a roll, I'm sorry... Yes Cheri has a strong political view on certain subjects. One more thing, I don't get the Democrat and Republican thing at all. I vote for the guy who is supporting my issues. I take an overall analysis of what they have done or plan on doing. I am so tired of hearing about the Republicans support this, the Democrats support that!! Hello!! More things should be decided with the concern of how it effects the people not by who owes who a favor.

Okay, I'm done (for now). And before you even THINK to fight me on this issue...I want you to go to a woman's shelter, I want you to meet some foster kids and I want you to spend the day with children and adults with disabilities............THEN if you disagree with me, I am very happy to listen. But until you see exactly what is going on with your own eyes--don't be preaching to this preacher. Take a few hours and leave your beautiful home and see how others live. I can't stand people who pick on weaker people. It's like the school bully who always picked on the smaller kids!

Breathe! Okay, so I went off on a rant again. But you weren't expecting politics to get me so hot and bothered. Oh! We can't forget my favorite
part of the government--- Mr. Government....now.....I love getting screwed by him. And this patriotic man, now he can raise his flag for me anyday......

Hmmm....so what do I call this post ?!?!? How many government hits do you think I will get with this post?!?

9 comments:

Cheri said...

Aaah Stretch---I luv it!! Something about a man in a that uniform, the power it represents mmmm...just makes me totally wet! And I love the campaign..I'm ready where do I sign up?!?!

Mr. G---, aaahh! I can go on and on about that dreamy man..except I can't go into what he does for the government. I swore I would never tell anyone and he was damn serious so I have to keep that promise. However, I will be posting tonight about him because he is so on my mind today!!!

Cheri said...

All right!! I'm sure I can explain i to my husband--it's my patriotic duty right?!?

Anonymous said...

i like the thought that someone higher up is having a hard on thinking about having an affair.
ooooo this is saucy!
heheh who knows, i might be having fantasies about hillary clinton:)

Cheri said...

Now we just have to find some soldiers girls!! Stretch you can be our Commander In Chief in the search...

Wave baby, we have to get you a better fantasy person there! I'll search for you!

And Horace Finkle!! You are a teenager, you must stay off the site where naughty men and women are getting all horny and their cheap thrills over soldiers and power figures!!

Anonymous said...

cheri i got a better idea, you go into politics and you be my fantasy person.:)

Cheri said...

Now Stretch you are headed for that threesome thing....and I want two men first. I'm sure you can service the womaan just fine!!

Waverider---I blew (literally) my chance at politics when I started this blog AND started playing with government men! Scandal baby..but that's okay...I'll just work my way UP the political ladder in other ways!!

Anonymous said...

Yet another example of someone ranting about only those aspects of politics that affect them and their lives. There are multiple points of view, multiple people who totally agree with you, but have just "one" thing that is THEIR hot button.

I won't get into a political discussion with you because this yummy place is not the right forum. I will point out one thing you should know already...

...there is not a single politician... and nor will there ever be... that will please everyone all the time. The best you can hope for is someone that has morals, ethics and good judgement so that MOST of their decisions are grounded in "what is the best choice".

...lastly... I wish everyone would stop assuming that they know everything about what is going on in IRAQ and why it happened. There are things that we simply don't know. Bottom line... these folks do not honor freedom of choice on religion or lifestyle... unless of course you freely subscribe to THEIR religion and lifestyle.

Rock on Cheri... keep up the rants. They make your nipples hard.

Chris

Cheri said...

Hey Soulmate!! So let's see--I rant about our emotionless fuck, all my fantasies about us fucking, the hot men I am with and how I love to play with myself---yet never a comment.

But once I mention your loving Bush--all hell breaks loose and you post(lol)! I wish you would have felt as passionate about my bush as you do about Bush!!

Luscious Kisses Soulmate!

Anonymous said...

cheri, there's no need to feel bad about not liking Bush. It's more than a right vs. left tug of war here. I would have no problem supporting an honorable republican in office. John McCain could've won in 2000 without any hint of impropriety. But for some strange reason the party gurus wanted someone like Ronnie; an empty suit they could control, a puppet.

I do wish that the ruling class would enlighten us on the true reasons for the Iraq War. And do it without relying on Rovian sound bites.

What we're seeing here is a backlash and deep-seated hatred of the Left in this country. The righties have never forgotten how those hippie protestors cost this country a glorious victory in Viet Nam. The blind faith, the unquestioning hyper patriotism of the righties and the media spin is right out of 'Nam.
People are being slaughtered over in Iraq for the benefit of korporate amerika, ie: Haliburton and Big Oil.