Sunday, January 22, 2006

What?!? Sex was not on my mind today?!?

Change of pace...actually, I did nothing but clean all day! Yup, that is it. No computer, no podcasting, no RESEARCH! Just daydreamed and cleaned. Took my bath, way to hot (107 degrees) and I came out feeling like jello and redder than red. But relaxed and for the first time in days, wasn't super horny (hee.hee). It must have been all that scrubbing of the floors....can knock the hornyness out of ya anytime!

Cool thing happened this week. A novelist, David Kodeski is doing a reading of two books that he found at a garage sale. It's a diary of a women who worked in the Zenith factory back in the 1960's. Anyway, what he is doing is having 730 women (there are 730 entries in these two books) read an entry from the book. The name of the book first is "Another Lousy Day". It is an audio blog and it is available for listening through iTunes. So why am I telling you this whole story?! Because he asked me to do an entry and I did! It should be out this week.

What a great idea this is! So, I am going to be a part of this book. My entry was January 21st. He's obviously behind because it wasn't up there yet. I'll let you know when my debut performance is available!

Now if you listened to the podcast and you liked it--vote for Rendezvous Radio as your favorite podcast. Come on!! I have NO Votes!! Typical thing to happen to me, I was on a business call and was not really paying attention but I wanted to vote (of course I am going to vote for my own podcast) . Well I put a typo in my email address. YUP! So my vote didn't count AND I can't vote again because you can only vote for one podcast, once a month! So, I have no votes--can't even vote for myself, How ironic is that. Yes, I am pimping my podcast and proud of it!!
Click here!

3 comments:

scarlett said...

Cool news about your entry being chosen. You have my vote for favorite podcast. I just did it and it went through!
Take care.
scarlett =0)

Anonymous said...

So no peppermint bath this time? Watch those scorching baths and showers --- I always need extra lotion at this time of year anyway, and the hot water will really dry you out. C'mon over and let me do your back, honey . . . lol. Take care.

XO

Lori said...

I have to say that's pretty funny...about you voting for your own podcast and it not working.....That's my luck!!!

Congrads on your entry being chosen...that's pretty cool...

So you mean to tell me...You want me to go vote for you're podcast??....Demands Demands....You know I will...LOL

Have a great day!!!!