Okay, no judging please. Just listen to my tale.....
"How was the concert. Wanna grab a cup of coffee after work?"-him
"Sounds good...what time....?" --me
"Around 5:15"
"Need to change the coffee....got called to do something for work....can you meet me in an hour"
"No, but I can meet you in 10 minutes"....
"Okay, I'll meet you by the dock".
"Hmmm....guess I should bring coffee, last time I checked they didn't serve coffee in that deserted area". lol
Finished up my appointment and had an hour to kill between my next big appointment. So what do you think? Puffed my hair and drove to the deserted dock. There was his car....I was so damn nervous. Yes, it was Mr. Government and I haven't seen him in quite a while. I pulled my car up to his....I got out and went into his car.
He looked fucking better than ever. More muscler, thinner, hotter......damn, I was pulled into his smile. So awkward at first...what do we say...he's of course---Mr. Secure..Securing the area, no one should see us....I felt like I was undercover or something. We talked, we laughed....he had my favorite station on the radio...we talked about work, we talked about life....we talked and talked and talked.....both of our eyes fixed on each other.....both of us nervous...both of barely hearing the words anymore that we were saying. So who was going to make the first move??
We had a heart to heart about my little "Trick" on Ashley Madison. I shouldn't be here with you even the fact that you would think to do that is dangerous....I wouldn't apologize...just said you either believe me or you don't. I wasn't going to do anything. You know everything about me, I know you checked me out. And he does have everything on me..... but I trust him not to do anything with it. "And what you did?" Well it was either drop it or argue it with the two of us both stubborn....I didn't want to waste our time arguing so we dropped it.
You have to relax.....just forget the world for a second....so I reached over and started to massage his shoulder. Aaah!! Those muscles, he started to relax....lay back in your seat and relax...he did a little...then he reached for my cheek...and then he leaned over to my lips. And he gently kissed me. And I kissed him....and I continued to massage his shoulders and now we kissed again...but this time---oh it was hot. It was intense....it was totally animalistic...there was not doubt--the chemistry was still there with us. Hot and intense...but there was no way this was going to go much further...we were in a public place. Somewhat deserted and with another guy, it would have progressed but not with him....even with those tinted windows.
The kissing was getting hotter, the music blasting and I was getting wet. I wanted this man, I've wanted him for a long time. I missed those lips, those shoulders, that smile....that paranoia. Yes, we have had our shit (and I have not forgotten) but I wanted him. I just wanted him, even if I hated him, I wanted him. One last time.....at least. There was no closure before...at least this time I walked away and I know we may never see each other again. And that would be okay.
His cock was hard.....I could feel the outline of his head through the pants.....he started to reach for me and rub the outside of my pants. I was definitely getting wet...I could feel him rubbing my clit. There was nothing more that I could take....I wanted his cock now. Picture this, we are both in business suits. So you know on the pants...tons of snaps, buttons etc...so it was quite a chore to get them undone as both our pulses were racing....at this point, neither one of us cared who was around, who was watching--we were both gone. We needed to feel flesh. And so his hands went down my pants and mine down his.
He knows just how to rub my clit to get me totally excited and cum. His hands were deep inside of me as I was moaning and wanting him even more.....this man could find my G-spot....he knew exactly where to go to make me moan. With each thrust of his fingers, I could feel myself melting more and more. His cock looked so inviting. I had to put my lips on it. And so I did. However, if you remember--Mr. Government and I have always had embarrassing moments when it came to my mouth going on his penis. One time, I had lost my crown and the metal was scratching the shit out of his penis (look back if you missed it). Another time, we used pop rocks for funl Well today, I was chewing gum. However, this one brand is very sticky. So I went down on him and the gum fell out of my mouth. Right on the tip of his penis. well it stuck and I had a hard time getting it off. So licking it, I tried to get the gum off. We both were laughing--it was like a comfort thing we have going on.
I couldn't have planned that...it was just so typical for us. But after manipulating the gum off---I gave him the blow job of his life!!! Oh yes, he was loving it. Each suck, taking him deeper and deeper inside my throat. Each lick, each circle of my tongue on his head....he moaned and moaned more and his cock was ready to explode.
I do not like when a guy pushes my head down or holds my head down. Well, at least when I was younger I didn't. Today, I liked it. I liked that he was controlling the speed with his hand, he was controlling my sucking..... "do you want me to cum your mouth?" he asked.
"No, I want you inside of me."...there, I said it. Knowing there was no way, we would be doing that here. However, to my surprise, move your seat up and we'll get into the back. I moved it up and moved to the back seat. As did he. "I want you so badly" I told him. "damn Cheri, I missed you so damn much. I haven't stopped thinking about our last encounters. Fuck, I shouldn't be here, you are so damn dangerous. This is not like me to do something so damn stupid and careless." Aay! But he had a rubber there and lectured me how I didn't even ask....just for a brief second...
"Don't think." was all I said. And went back down on him as he moaned. It took him one second to get hard as a rock again. I moved my way up to his lips and looked into his eyes. He so sweetly touched my cheek....."turn around" and he kissed me and smiled. Oh he knows, I love it from behind. He knows that I love when he thrusts inside of me and how hot it makes me. I smiled back....and he grabbed my hand...he remembered how he entwined his fingers in mine--I wanted him now more than ever...
So here I am, on all fours with no pants or underwear on and Mr. Government is screwing my brains out from behind. Thrusting harder and harder...trying to go deeper and deeper. I was gasping for air, and could feel my body climaxing...."I want us to cum together...I am going to hold out until you are ready, tell me when you are there". And I tortured him!! I held out for as long as I could as he worked and worked to make me cum! It felt so fucking amazing...
"Oh God! was all I remember saying as we both came together and we collapsed on the seats. " That was unbelievable...."go in me one more time". And he did, just sitting inside of me as he kissed my neck. There was no need for words....there was no need to say that is was amazing..we both felt it.
Well, I had an appointment that I had to get to. What was suppose to be 15 minutes of coffee turned into almost two hours of play. We cleaned ourselves up (thankfully I had baby wipes in the car). And, well the gum thing surfaced again. the rubber had a hard time coming off and the napkin he used--stuck to his penis. I was dying of laughter (and he was just shaking his head and laughing). Well I am certainly not a dull screw!
I can't remember the last time I screwed in a car. It was totally RAW and CLASSLESS!! I can think of probably 100 more distasteful words but with each one--I can say...it was unbelievable.....it was hot....it was EXACTLY what I needed.
I like the calmer Mr. Government and giggled as he returned to the cautious man. Cleaning up the forensics, placing his gun back into place....back to the three letter man. Making sure not one of my hairs were left....back to Joe Paranoia and kind of cute.
I kissed him goodby....I didn't want to talk. Really, it was a perfect afternoon and anything that would have been said would have ruined it. I could live with this if this was it. I don't think this is it BUT if it were--it was hot, it was intense and I really needed it.
"See ya in 6 months", I yelled out my window and laughed..and I just pulled away.
Okay, I had a really hard time going to my next meeting. I felt like I had a "JFL" (JUST FUCKED LOOK). I had them all the time in college.....my face would scream--she just got laid. My mind floated around, I had three more meetings...somehow I made it through them all with a definite smile.
So driving home, I re-lived the day over and over. What great sex it was! And I giggled how at one point during it, I seriously was thinking...man, this is a great blog entry!! I really did...as I was hitting my head against the door as he was thrusting inside of me....
Sigh! I needed that! Have a great weekend. tonight I am going to go to sleep and sleep like a baby....I am soooooooooooooooo content!! SWEET WET DREAMS!! XOXOX
6 comments:
Dear diary:
The song goes...
"mama gotta squeezebox..."
To-do list...
government sector covered - check
branch out into private sector
find guy & have my way with him at least once a week
chew gum afterwards
xoxo
You go gurl! Glad you both had an awesome time. It's about time that you got laid.
I'm going to be experiencing that same scenario in a couple weeks. ;)
I've heard of being gummed ... but she had no teeth!
Congratulations mon cheri, Cheri. I feel somewhat relieved myself!
I was surprised it was Mr. Government, but you needed it , when you gotta go - er come - you gotta ...
Alex- very funny...hmmm...I've sampled the private sector and liked what I swallowed--lol. Would LOVE to find a guy to have once a week and yes....the gum...not only afterwards but a new brand...lol
Hey Scarlett--good for you!! Can't wait to hear the details! And it was amazing!
Hale- Gummed!! Relieved!! You crack me up. I'm glad my sedret rendezvous has given you some relief...it certainly has for me. Except well, now I got a taste and want more....
As for Mr. Government...it was building for three weeks, it was inevitable, and I have been getting shit about it from some of my blogger friends...but I went into it knowing exactly what it was. So, that's why it was perfect..no expectations this time.
Congrats
That was an f'in hot tale...now the key is to be around in another 3 weeks when you are out of control again!
;)
Yeah for Cheri!
Love the story...
Post a Comment