Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Perfect Day For Submission!!

Happy Father's Day to all of you men out there! What better a day than Father's Day to role play and to please a man. You all know that I am "Miss Eager To Please" and would really enjoy spending the day just indulging a special man's fantasies!! Sadly, my hubby is not the one I would want to please--so I would love to find someone to play with. Any volunteers?!)

Beginning the morning by getting up early and making him breakfast. Letting him sleep as the breakfast is being cooked. Sneaking back up with the breakfast tray and back into bed--awakening him with me sucking on his cock. Taking his entire cock in my mouth and sucking until he would cum. Making sure each centimeter of his sweet thing is totally stimulated and loving each lick, each suck....I love doing circles on a man'd head and when he least expects it...taking him fully in my mouth...swallowing his cum and leaving not a drop to escape...yummy!!

So the appetizer is served and breakfast is on the tray... a special card is there too--Choose Your Present! Aah! what will it be....his choice. The space is left blank---he can fill it in and I will oblige. Only rule, no pain. Will he choose--a romantic evening, an afternoon delight of exhibitionism (finding a public area and take a chance of us fucking in the open), a day of blowjobs (wherever, whenever--I will oblige), a night of sex toys, a night of role playing (am I the sweet innocent girl? the nurse? the police woman?) or a night of light bondage--his choice of blindfolding, tyi ng up and even a little spanking!

The day would be spent doing the regular Father's Day things....with hidden sexual undertones throughout the day. The brush up against his penis, the shoulder massages and kisses--me just telling him how amazing he is all day and of course, me talking dirty to him throughout the afternoon.....little sweet words of foreplay--I can't wait till you are inside of me...do you promise to fuck me until I beg you to stop? are you prepared for a night of total bliss? "

And then the night time comes. I will fulfill his desires. Starting off in a sexy lingerie....so soft, so feminine --should it be black,red or pink? Hmmm...depends on what his choice was. I am prepared with all three. So what will be his choice?! Will I be tied up for the night? Will I be dressed in some role playing outfit? i wait for the directions---the envelope please.....

so what would you choose?

Happy Father's Day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmn, I volunteer. Good entries recently..I gotta move to the east coast for a chance of some of that action :-) You need a good man!

Your Scottish friend

Anonymous said...

or woman..we appear to be kindred spirits, ahha....yes, I was a ghost in my house for years and then, Bone Fest Decade began. My divorce will be final in...3? weeks?

So now I am just a single person in desperate need of a booty call.

(har har)

Anonymous said...

Does this include:
- Stripper pole in the bedroom?
- Crotchless panties?
- 2 new brands of gum?
- Pastry brush?
- Chocolate?
- Kiwi?
- Bottle of the bubbly?
- Blindfold?
- Really good pillows for better angles?
- Young Frankenstein dvd with popcorn?
- Limo ride with the privacy window up and the long route to the hotel?
- Local upscale hotel and an elevator with a stop button?
- Room service?

xoxo
Alex

Hale McKay said...

Darn! I settled for a cookout, a DVD set, and a gasoline card.

Cheri said...

Scottish sweetie--I miss you! Married life must be agreeing with you!! lol

Hey Melanaise--3 weeks and total freedom...I'm sure you have no problem with a booty call. lol

Alex--now that list seems like My Mother's Day Wishes!! Yes, anything on that list would be heaven to me!!! Mmmm..the thought is just too much for me right now!! So yummy!

Hey darling!!! It sounds like respectable choices...that gas card is key these days...I'm sure you could ask for one more present. Take a look at Alex's list, anything you like??