Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Frogs, Frogs, Frogs and A Tadpole!!

Today was a crazy day. Spoke to the tadpole for the first time..a real sexy voice. Its was fun to speak to him. Of course, he couldn't do much talking in his situation..and I liked the control!! lol I think i asked him 900 questions about himself (and he was kind enough to answer). It was a really nice conversation (even if I must have done 90% of the talking!!!)

Curious George has re-surfaced. He has been playing in
Ashley MAdison's site and he has been quite the successful one. I am happy for him!! Jealous? More jealous that someone is taking limited time that he has away from me!! I love our chats and cams. But it makes me happy to hear when someone else has experienced the fun that I have. That feeling is just so amazing. The damn guy found women in record time. Well go play in the dollar store.. and then when your ready for Neiman Marcus..you know where to find the upscale store!! (Couldn't resist)

The new doctor dude turns out to be an older man for me. He's 49. I haven't been with an older man since I was 16 (dated a guy who was 22). He's nice, not sure where we are going or if we are going anywhere. Okay, we are going to call him Dr. Feet. Here's the deal, he's a podiatrist. Better than a gynecologist BUT the feet are probably my most unattractive feature. I hate feet. Something about them...I don't like people looking at my feet. They have received much abuse from heals over the years. They aren't horribly ugly or deformed BUT nothing great. They are always pedicured but the thought of a man putting my toes in his mouth....kind
of grosses me out.

I go to the nail salon and have my nails and pedicure. The owner and I are friends. She started laughing one day. I said what? She said.....I always noticed..gorgeous girls always have ugly feet and ugly girls have gorgeous feet. I couldn't stop laughing....so what are we calling ugly here my face or my feet?? Now I have seen uglier (I have to defend my feet. All my toes are the right size in order, no bunions, no corns....they are just there). But out of all doctors--a podiatrist. I don't know if I can deal with this. A professional examining my feet...does he have a foot fetish? I have to ask him. Soulmate Chris had a foot fetish....(thankfully we were too wrapped up in other bodies parts to concentrate on feet).

Mr. Heart and I cleared the air this afternoon. I laid it on the line. Listen I cannot feel you are going to be one of those that either disappear or send me a text message saying good by. That's bullshit. If you can't give me the respect to call me, then I can't continue. He agreed that he is normally a disappearer. I told him to be a man...tell me to my face...don't avoid it. We laughed and he promised (and I promised) that we would blow each other off at least by phone. After Thursday night, I felt he owed me a call. Avoidance is much easier.....but we are fine now. We were on the phone laughing for a 1/2 hour.

I'm always upfront about other "frogs" being in my life. Some frogs read it here.....others I warn ahead of time. MR. Heart seemed to have forgotten about Mr. Government. We did get on the topic of other people.....perfect timing. "Do what you gotta do, use protection and I don't want to know". Perfect answer. We don't owe each other anything right now, certainly not exclusivity. But I don't like to feel like I have to hide anything. I am also not looking to screw everything in sight either...so if a frog is a regular...that would be nice. I would like a regular lilypad to play on!


And then my blog is a little out of order...I was finishing this up when I had my run in with soulmate Chris last night. I erased the post..I am putting it back. RRRRR- I think I am going to write about my convo with Mr. Six Pack. A foursome is much more interesting writing than how a man is manipulating my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol . . . Neiman Marcus, hunh?

Hmmmm, come to think of it, I HAVE always really enjoyed their excellent service . . . not sure what it is . . . just feels so nice to be inside that store . . . so warm and inviting.

XO