
Nothing amazing to report today. I took on the wireless company and WON! Yes, you know how when I have a mission--I am focused. Phone broke, I needed a new one-- 5 hours later...I had one. End of story..but it feels good to win!!
Well, today, I don't know where I stand with any of the frogs. It seems to be all up in the air...I'm just going to sit back and let the world fall into place I think. Wore my new skirt today---I felt very wet all day. It was kind of nice to have that little secret of how I had on some skimpy underwear and what my intent was. However, my intent was to possibly meet tadpole but it didn't work out that way. Such is life...his loss!! LOL
I did manage to get on my computer a little late this morning to catch the end of Curious George's webcam session. It actually was very hot. However, I don't enjoy it as much IF I am not the thoughts or the directional behind the moves. He had 5 or 6 other people watching. Well some lucky soul made him cum. However, the visual was so intense. I've never seen anything like it on a webcam. As he came, the cum was slowly dripping down his cock. It was like in slow motion..squirting and then dripping down. A great close up. What a production crew he has!! It looked like a volcano erupting. Absolutely yummy! Now he owes me a re-play BUT with me as the starring lady (hint, hint!)
And Cheri made a new blog friend this weekend. His name is Joe. Joe has his own blog that is quite interesting. He shares his wife with friends AND he has found a bi-sexual side. They post pix as well. We became friends from me commenting about his comment regarding sex blogs
that have no pix of the acts. As you know, I don't post pix of myself because of my secret situation AND while I am pretty (and others find me attractive)..I have an insecurity. I don't have that body I had when I was 20. It was really hot..now I have curves. Anyway, I figured my blog wouldn't interest Joe BUT you know me...I have to stick my two cents in and explain why some blogs may not have personal pix. Anyway, Joe decided to read my blog (without any personal pix) from the post to present...he is really liking it. I got a real hoot this weekend out of answering questions to things I so forgot about happened. Anyway, to prove that he downloaded the blog to his pda for thorough reading...he sent me this pix. I was dying laughing. Thanks Joes and
Welcome to Secret Lovers Lane, Dear Joe!!! XOXOXO
6 comments:
Your so welcome. For some reason I visualize "Secret Lovers Lane" as a Wonderland. When i found that pic - I thought this belongs on Cheri's site!
...I did fantasize that I was the Mad Hatter.
Oh I love this cartoon too!!!
hugs
Des
darn.... nice pic.. oh I see.. hale provided it!
Thank you for the most delightful welcome, Cheri! I'm very glad to be here catching up with everything you've written. I'm sure I'll be more generous with the comments when I'm all caught up. Back to February I'll be heading now to see whom, er, I mean what you were doing then. ;)
Joe
Love the cartoon (I'm a big "Alice in Wonderland" fan).
Also know what you mean about "curves..." sigh, that's what we women get for giving the gift of life to our children, lol. But you know, my lover has said to me, over and over, that he actually likes that I'm not what he calls a "Stick Figure," go figure. Cone to think of it, I guess I'd have to say I'm more confident in my curvy-but-older (and more experienced ;o) ) body than I ever was in my young-and-skinny body -what about you?
Madhatter--I mean Hale--you are the best!! XOXOXO
Des-isn't it great. Although the pix on your site certainly are quite the work of art!
T-! your lucky I love you sooo much! Yes, it was Hale!!
Dee's Husband-Damn you are bringing back a rush of memories and emotions...one day, I am going to have to go back and read it. Glad you are enjoying!
Mrs. D-! Without a doubt. I am sooo much more confident with my sexuality, with experimenting, with enjoying....I may not have that model body I did....but I certainly know how to use what I have now. Who knew how to make a man moan back then??? lol
Stretch--I am waiting for a frog to volunteer. Of course, you could always volunteer....
Post a Comment