You are all cracking me up!! I wish I could say Yes she got it! But, as with anything, its more complicated than that.....
I am not crazy about this guy. Why? Because of the way he treats her. He's extremely selfish. And he treats her worse than Mr. Government treats me. They met in a parking lot. They began to fool around. Mandy is excellent AND loves giving blow jobs BUT she also loves sex. However, this guy can never make it to the sex part 99% of the time.
She began to blow him and within a nano second....(Seriously maybe 10 seconds) he comes. Now this is not the first time, he does this all the time. He makes sure he comes in her mouth so that his car doesn't get dirty and its over. In addition, before she can even swallow--he's telling her this can never happen again (kind of a broken record already).
Selfish, selfish, selfish!!! I don't like men like that. Fair is fair. Orgasm for Orgasm. Each of you should get something out of it. Now nothing is wrong with giving a blow job as long as the other person is getting something out of IT doesn't have to be actually orgasm for orgasm but it needs to be a mutually pleasurable experience. She's not getting a return here over and over and over again....
Three times, he managed to get inside of her and all three times he had a came within seconds. The man has a problem. But that's not even what gets me..... its his attitude after. If he was caring and friendly and showed her some respect---hey fucking isn't everything. But he's a real dick.
So that's the story...didn't want to keep you hanging!! Actually have my own hysterical story but I have to get to work.... it was one of those typical Cheri nights....lots of men and I still didn't get laid. I think I am going to explode..all I keep thinking about is a penis inside of me and raw sex. The pressure is truly building....masturbation is not enough anymore....I NEED A PENIS!!
5 comments:
Hmmmm . . . so you're saying THAT'S what that thing between my legs is for . . . interesting. No one seems to need it at my house, lol.
Hang in there, baby doll.
XO
I'd say three strikes he's out then.
hugs
Des
Mr 10-Seconds. giggle
That's pretty funny. Obviously he doesn't have much on his mind.
Interestingly enough, the ratio of women-to-men's orgasms is usually 4 to one, from my experience.
xoxo
Jim- Oh yes...a penis is for lots of things....I can think of 101 things to do with your, I mean a penis!!
Hey Stretch--AS do I?? Yeah, I would want more than 10 seconds....lol
Des-I agree, he's not worth the energy but they are fooling around as I type. Strange relationship, funny, I had an evening like that last night!
Hi Alex--Your note disappeared?!?!? what happened to it??!! I think I pressed a button..but yes the ratio is 4 to 1
Selfish is right! Any guy lucky enough to get a blow job should be more than willing to return the favor with an unlimited amount of professional muff diving! Remind me of that if I ever find another woman to suck me off again!
Post a Comment