Saturday, June 24, 2006

the Ice Cream Man sees me as a MILF!

Yesterday, I was running around like a crazy lady (so what else is new). I am working on a promotional event at work and well I needed cakes for the event. With a cell phone in one hand, yacking to the printer about some proofs, my mind on the meeting I had in less than 20 minutes, I decided to run into the bakery to finalize the order. I did catch this cute young guy out of the corner of my eye BUT I didn't have time for eye candy.

Now you know me, when I get into something, I can have a one track mind...a drive...a passion. So my head was totally on cakes!! The owner and I are talking when that guy came into the store. "Do you have milkshakes here?" The owner and I looked at each other with a little surprise. It was obvious that they had milkshakes..... "Yes we do". "Great, he answered." He was looking at me and I felt like I was suppose to say something "They are actually very good. You should try the Cheesecakes." "I just moved here, was looking for someplace to get a good milkshake, the cheesecakes look great". And he just stood there. I smiled, the owner smiled and I HAD TO GET BACK TO MY CAKES!!

So, he left. The owner and I looked at each other. Did you notice he didn't order a milkshake? Whatever. Back to cakes. Two minutes later he is walking outside the store to the store next door. Then walked back. Okay, this was weird. Very weird. Interesting? What is he doing?

Two minutes later, he walks back into the store. Is he pricing milkshakes in the area? He actually walked up to me and gave me his business card. "Hi My name is Kevin. Listen, I was hoping you were going to come out. I would really like to take you out sometime." ME?!?

"That is so sweet. But I am probably 15 years older than you." I said while blushing. This really came out of left field. Now, this guy was hot. He was definitely boy toy material. And i began to fantasize the two of us in bed. A very pretty picture it was.

"That doesn't matter. And I am 29. We are only 4 years apart right? It doesn't matter how old you are. " Bless his little heart. With a comment like that, I was tempted to reward him with a blow job!! So young, so naive....probably great in bed. And then I remembered something. In this real world..I am a married woman. It hadn't crossed my mind. All this extramarital stuff, I forgot my outside appearance is a happily married woman.

"I'm married". came out of my mouth and laughily I was thinking....and that means what Cheri? Hasn't stopped you before. So he gave me his card and said..."well you know where I am. Damn all the pretty and sweet girls are always married". And he left.

The owner said, that was the strangest thing that ever has happened in this store. He never wanted a milkshake..he wanted you! So, I finished my cakes and had a smile the rest of the day. That cute, innocent child. Mentally young as well. He would be an excellent fuck...I could tell...he would be like a kid in a candy store. I would be like a MILF to him!! He's closer to my son's age than me!! As I was just cleaning out my bag, I saw on the back he wrote. " You seem terrific! Can I take you out? Just met you in the ice cream store. Please call!" He was going to leave it on my windshield I guess.

I guess I am a MILF. My son's friends are coming into puberty and I catch them looking at me at times. It's not the same look they used to give me. Now they talk to my breasts. But the truth, I am not looking for a boy toy. I like a man. A man who has his shit together. A man who will have the experience and know how to please me. A man who has been deprived of passion for a long time. What I did notice, is all the guys I am attracted to--have a common thread. they have drive, they have a direction, they are Type A personalities....lol. Actually, they are all stubborn as well. I guess I am looking to soften a dominant type. I get a kick out of pushing them out of their comfort zones. So straight laced in the real world, so serious.....I like to be their play toy...


Aah! Another Saturday night alone. Actually, I think I am going to head to the bath. MY escape!! Dream about all my frogs (and tadpole). Think about what to do about Mr. Heart and Mr. Feet. Funny, I forgot to call Mr. Feet back (after three calls---ouch--I'm losing interest there). Mr. Heart--made this elaborate plan to come out here next weekend--telling his wife he is coming to see an old friend for the day. Hmm....two weeks ago, that would have made me excited. I was happy but not ecstatic. Seems my mind has been on a few other lily pads....

Okay, off to my own water getaway.....those jets will have to do their magic....

4 comments:

Hale McKay said...

You hunk magnet you!

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Cheri,

In reading this, and it reading the comment you posted at Sharing Dee about self pics - I think you really should consider showing yourself off here. I could write an entire treatise about what it is that many of us guys find most attractive about you MILF types, but try as I might I know that there's little I can do to convince a woman to see herself as I would see her with all of her clothes in a little puddle on the floor.

Suffice it to say for now that I'll bet you look much, much more desirable than you think you do. I encourage you to take the plunge and show a picture or two.

Joe

scarlett said...

You sexy minx you! ;)

Cheri said...

Hey Hale--oh yes...a total magnet...I knew the earth's force was off the other day!! lol

Hey Dee's Husband--Aah! I am shy. Everyone who reads this knows. The bodies not bad BUT its not what it used to be when I was 20. that 22 waist with the washboard stomach is not exactly there anymore...Girls got curves now!! Someday, maybe someday...I'll have to work my way up to it!

Scarlett--now here's a hot mama!! Please, you fight them off with sticks!!