Friday, June 23, 2006

Mental Candy for the Weekend--Perfect for Mastubating

The tadpole is not Shy! Oh boy, was a wrong about him. Shy was the wrong word. He's calculating....(in a good way). Actually he reminds me of my builder, the guy who awoke my inner sexuality. What is reserve and calculating, may sometimes come off as shy. Today, we had some nice conversations....but his emails are killing me. You know how I hate that tight feeling of my walls inside of me. That feeling that you just need to have sex or need or need to maturbate...something.

Well he has sent me mental candy tonight. The visualizations are driving me crazy. So, here's the crazy thing. This guy knows what turns me on. This guy knows how to push my buttons--because he's been reading my blog for so long. The blog is out there for the world to see--the world to know how to drive Cheri totally to her knees--totally to the point of intense desire. Damn, not far. It's like getting the answers to a test ahead of time. I , however, do not have those answers. His blog is not as revealing....oh, I'm not complaining...except the horniness is so building here.

His first note was "Weekend Candy".... I had asked him his favorite position. It was pretty intense...he sent back a whole graphic visual of the scene. He loves to watch a woman cum. He loves to pleasure her until she can't take it anymore....I guess there are worse thing in life (hee.hee). but ironically, I am a pleaser. I am usually the one who likes to see a man's face in ecstacy. I love to hear a man moan because I am giving him so much pleasure with my mouth wrapped around his cock. Or with him so deep inside of me.

So the thought of someone pleasuring me, while extremely exciting...makes me a little uneasy as well. It's been a long time since I had a session of a guy eating me out. Many, many years. Oh, my husband would..without a doubt, but I haven't wanted him to in a long, long, long time (possible 1924???) Seriously, I feel like a virgin again in that area. A giver has a hard time receiving. I can handle mutual receiving...but a total concentration of a guy licking and sucking on my clit. His tongue just concentrating on doing circle inside of me and ....enough...can't talk more about this.

His second direction was for me to slip two fingers inside of me. And then move them like a wave. BUT DO NOT CUM! Hmmmm.......I followed the directions exactly as he sent them. I am home alone tonight, so it was easy to slip those two fingers into my shorts. That was truly an amazing wave and I am so damn wet. But we all know me!!! I could not resist to finish the masturbation session....I could not resist to wait for further directions....I had to complete the task until I had an orgasm. I could feel the muscles contracting. I was so damn wet and used my own juices to lubricate my clit. It didn't take much...I had an amazing orgasm....


So now I feel better....I;m not good at listening...too impulsive.,.why put off till tomorrow what you can do today!!! Oh boy, this is going to be a long summer. Remind me tomorrow to write about the ice cream man!!
Sweet Wet Dreams!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post Cheri.

I know what you mean. With those damn Tootsie Pops, it's usually a few licks and then I bite.

How many licks does it take you?


xoxo

Cheri said...

Hey Alex! Yes, impulsive I am. I like to swirl it in my mouth...a few licks, few sucks..a bite..licks, sucks.....mmm...gotta go get one of those to eat in the tub!! lol