Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ME?! In A Foursome?!? A Porn Star?!?

Got a call from Mr. Six Pack yesterday. If you remember, he was the ugly duckling growing up who now is a hot man. He worked out beyond belief and well...he's strutting his stuff. I didn't feel a chemistry click if you remember. It was a turn off how he kept saying how ugly he was....and I also felt that he was looking for something different from me. Also, distance was out of control...over two hours, way too far.

Well I was right, he was looking for something different. He wants to relive all that he feels he missed when he was younger AND more. So since we met:
1) he has slept with a woman whose husband loves to come home and smell the sex on her from another man.
2) He has had a husband watch him fuck his wife (the guys wife).
3) He has found a submissive woman so he can be the dominator. Meeting her next week.
4) And he has a couple he's met three times, and had a threesome. Which he is sending me pix of. He is really into this threesome

So that's where the call came from. They want to add a fourth to the threesome. He was trying to convince me how much I would love it. How I could do whatever I wanted....partake with both at the same time...get involved with all three. Whatever I felt comfortable with. And they take pix.

Well you all know me by now. I am not into having my pix floating around the world. Two, while I want to experiment....I would have to feel a trust for at least one person in the group. I don't feel that at all with Mr. Six Pack. I am truly a one on one girl (who will consider experimenting in a threesome one day).

The thought of two men is pretty hot. But at least one of those men would have to be a man that I trusted, respected and cared about. The third--hot and clean! It's really arousing that two men would be pleasing me at the same time as I would be pleasing them. Another woman?? Don't know how I feel about that, but I am not totally grossed out by the thought. I guess its a slow progression that I would consider at the right time with the right people.....

Listening to his experiences was a turn on. But not with him. Because with him...its not the person as much as he is trying to rack up experimental sex with whoever, whenever. I think he's on a personal distruction path. He wants the high to get higher and higher and higher.

So Yahoo is down today (damn it) I know the pix are waiting there for me. But nothing he can say (or show me) will change my mind.

Oh! Met a porn star this week. He emailed me. Said he would help me set up a site and even star with me in it. Of course I had to check out his pix. He definitely has a nice cock! Another tempting offer. But I am camera shy. Can't see Cheri being the Queen of Porn. Not my style at all. But at least I have another career change option available.

Okay, I am off to work......if I don't get producing at work..then I will have to be a Porn Star. Can't you see it

"Cheri's Secret Lovers Lane Comes Alive!!! Starring Cheri and Her Frogs!!"
Auditions are being held later this month!!
Now the auditions could really be fun and yummy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I can totally see you getting into this. I think from reading your stuff, you don't yet know where your limits are.

You think you do, but each time you think that you push them a little further.

I agree about trusting at least one person of the group though, I think it is important, not only for safety, but also for enjoyment.

You cannot relax and enjoy yourself if you are feeling like you have to be vigilant all the time.

BTW, when are you gonna send me your Yahoo ID, so I can entertain you :-)

You know who I am!

Hale McKay said...

Cheri is camera shy.

I heard you turned down an invitation to a Nudist Colony because you didn't have a thing to wear!

Sandman said...

Yeah, I can relate to Mr. Sixpack in the feeling of wanting to make up for lost time. But it's not so much quantity of sex partners with me anymore. I've fucked my share of women. I'd just like to fine tune things to find a truly incredible partner, sexually and romantically.

Sandman said...

But damn cheri, I'd love to see you in porn. Heck I'd love to be a co-star. ;-)