Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ashley Madison Thank You

As I am working, I realized that since I had hidden my name on Ashley Madison, my email has been so quiet. I miss looking at pictures, reading profiles, requesting pictures and flirting with men. I shut my profile off a few weeks ago. Reality is, I have been juggling a few frogs and well, I didn't have time for more. But I miss flirting with new men.

I am compelled to turn my Ashley account back on BUT then I will be tempted. Tempted to meet more hot men. Tempted to start flirting again. And, right now, I have more than I can handle.

Mr Porsche has kept me happy. Mr. Electric (who I am meeting tomorrow) has also kept me content and then there is Mr. Cable (who we are meeting for a little connection on Thursday). I think that should keep me happy for awhile.......lol

Actually, my mailbox was fill today on my phone. I had to clear out some old messages from some frogs because there were 17 messages and my mailbox keeps getting filled up. I know, I know the one thing I tell everyone is to erase the evidence. But I can't. Certain frogs I keep their voices on my phone messages but today some had to go. It was hard to decide which I would erase forever. My first meeting......#1...was still on there. Memories of my first kiss came flooding back. And then, others had to go. However, I can't erase a few. They make me smile when I hear them......can you guess whose? Soulmate Chris, Tadpole, Mr. Prize..all stayed and made me giggle. And then there were the ones then when I heard their voices--my heart skipped a beat--- Mr. Government, Mystery Man and DigEm.

And DigEm's just made me smile and feel so warm and fuzzy......"hey Sweet Thang!" "I wish I could CUM right next to you my Pea" and other funny messages that I kept.....and then the good by message. It just reminds me how we had to part and how happy I am that he is okay and his marriage back on track. I have never felt such loss yet such happiness for someone.

So Ashley Madison, one day, I am going to have to add up actually how many men I have met online because of your website. Frogs have come and frogs have gone....but now the big question. Let's say that I get a divorce....will my dance card be just as full? Will I be able to find as many sexy single men as I have found married men?

Quite frankly, I don't even know if I would want a single man. I think my thinking has turned into a man's attitude. Love the connection, the intimacy but defintely don't want the commitment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if I'm ever out trolling for hot married men I'll know where to start!
;)~

scarlett said...

Yes, it can be tempting. Damn Ashley Madison! I hid my profile for about 7 months now..wow. You seem to be doing might well on your own. I enjoy your posts!
Take care hot stuff..
scarlett

Cheri said...

Hey Southern Sage--without a doubt. For some reason the Ashley site attracts decent men (well there you do have to be careful though. don't trust right away) but for the most part, they are just lonely and want to feel a connection.

Hey Scarlett--Wow, 7 months. That's a long time woman. I am doing okay....yeah, I do miss MM and DigEm....but I am keeping myself busy. Glad to hear from ya! Hope all is well on the West coast!

Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.