Yes,the New Year....I am a sucker for the New Year. I sent a note to Mystery Man...
"Wishing you a Happy, Health & Prosperous New Year. I took all the pins out of the voodoo doll so you should be feeling better!"
An hour later I got a response.....
"Same to you. My erogenous zones are feeling much better now...thank you"
I should have let it be, the door was open,I should have walked away..but I couldn't...
"Oh, busted. You know those hard ons you get out of no where?? That's me satisfying my sexual desires. You know how I have an oral fixation...."
I know, I know.....I should have left him alone. Maybe he won't answer...it would be better for me. But I have to confess.....just getting his email made me all wet. I could feel the desire inside of me. I could feel my body yearning for his touch. I could feel my clit desiring him. Visions of me leaning over the bed while he fucked me from behind.....I couldnt help it....
It all seems like a dream now. So far away, so long ago.....
I need that passion again. I know I need to stay away from him....but I can't help but think how hard we would fuck. Like never before....anger/hatred can make sex so much hotter!
3 comments:
All it takes is a phone call and let the flood gates open up! That is what happened to me. I contacted someone from my past and the old memories come back. Hey! We are human..Happy New Year! :)
Oh Cheri you shouldn’t have….Been in similar situation. Have patience, it hurts but you don’t want someone who doesn’t want or appreciate you. It is just not worth it no matter how physically hot. I was recently so very tempted to do the same thing you did, but I knew deep down it wouldn’t get me anywhere with my mystery man. Went out had new affairs and yes cried over him but refused to give in and contact him. If he wants you, he knows where and how to find you, otherwise forget him! You're worth better!
Hey Scarlett--Happy New Year Girl!! Yeah, the flood gates did open and my hormones went wild...The sane part of me knows to stay away...the other part of me just wants to fuck him again...just one last fuck for the road!! lol
M- I know you are right....I should stay away. And after the setback,I will not be contacting him again. At least I know the communications is open and not silent. I do miss the sex....it was the best I ever had!
Oh well...next...lmao
Post a Comment