What an amazing day. I got up early (6AM) and began to work so that by 3PM, I could finish up for the day. Mr. Electric was upset. His wife was going after him....she declared she wanted a divorce and not go for help. He was pretty upset. Not because he was so in love with her, but because of the kids. He had been married before and left when the kids were small. He never wanted to go through it again. And here he was.....in the same boat.
We both needed an escape. I could feel the pressure of my life mounting too. Honestly, all this pressure is getting to me and taking its toll on my body. My monthly has not come. I've taken three pregnancy tests, its not that. The doctor wants me to come in just to check it out but he thinks it is the stress. Its amazing, the hubby doesnt see (nor care) what he is doing to me. I am suffocating....his reaction..I need $200. Nice...
Anyway, Mr. Electric got a room at a hotel. He's so sweet...he made sure it was really a nice room that we could relax and hang. He made sure it had internet access so I could work. I was running late, relax, he said...when ever you get here.
I got there and the room was cold. I had a really bad migraine and all I wanted to do was lie down on the bed. I came in, in my suit, kissed him hello and plopped down on the bed. He did the same and we stared at the ceiling. LIFE SUCKS...and we both started to giggle.
And now, it was amazing....you see, for the next three hours...we literally laid there in each others arms.....holding each other, caressing each other and kissing for three hours.....it was so sensual...slowly we lost clothes and eventually we lied there totally naked and entwined. I was playing with his cock...he was sensually rubbing me and he gave me the most amazing massage. His hands are amazing. My headache disappeared. He said he couldn't believe the knots in my back and shoulders. But we cuddled and listened to music and talked and kissed and sensually touched each other. Wow!!
Did we have sex? Yes we did. But honestly....those damn rubbers..they seem to kill a guy's hard on. We did have sex but that was the least impressive of the whole day. I dont mean that in a bad way but we both agreed. We are touch deprived. That feeling of holding someone in your arms, sensually touching them, kissing, spooning....giggling....neither one of us had that in a long time. IT wasn't the sex we needed...it was the emotionally connection and desire and touch that we so badly needed.
I had to do a parent teachers conference for one of my kids. So I left...but I was coming back. I had until 11PM. I was afraid he was going to freak. I mean, he had never crossed that cheating line. This was the first time for him. When I came back, he opened the door and gave me the biggest kiss...Thank you! was all he said. IT was so damn sweet.
The good thing about being friends....there's more to the togetherness. We decided to go out and grab a bite to eat. We went to this restaurant that is sooooo goood. It was next door. The portions are for twenty people...the food was great. There is a guy who goes around singing Italian songs....he was serenading us. We laughed so hard and ate like pigs. Sharing the dishes and just having fun. Playing a little dangerous, we sat together and he put his arm around the back of my chair.
He admited to me, he's afraid of hurting me. That its the last thing he wants to do. That he has no plans on it....that I am the best thing to come in his life in a long time, but he worries that he will do something that will bring me more stress.
Okay, truth is, he doesn't know my whole track record. How do you explain to a guy that you are now turning into a guy. That I think about just the moment we are together. That I realize this is not a long term commitment....that I have been through it and I protect myself pretty good. Truth is, if I never see him again, I have that great memory. I am okay with it....truly am. He's someone I can't get too involved with,hes got a lot on his plate and I would be fine just having what we had.
Spoke to him today. He's a little different. I giggled. He's keeping his distance today. Usually he smothers me and drives me a little nuts...today I heard from him twice...and he didnt come online. That's okay, we both need our space. Only thing, he has my favorite sunglasses.
Well I am happy and content right now. Sad about my marriage....its so sucky. But feeling fulfilled today.
2 comments:
Definitely sounds promising . . . one step at a time.
XO
ahhhhhhhhhhh...
That's what it felt like to sink, rather gingerly (and therefore very aware of all the little sparks going off) into this blog.
Oddly, for me, when I was unhappily married, it was the unhappiness that was devastating. The loneliness.
Thank god we have imaginations.
I will be back, to enjoy your thoughts and lovely graphic frankness...
Larkin
http://larkinparis.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment