Friday, February 15, 2008

Only To Me---An I Love Lucy Moment

Today was so stressful. My daughter had surgery. what was going to be 1 hour...three hours later I still didn't hear from the surgeon. Panicked....well thankfully Mr. Porsche and Mr. Electric were there for me. Trying to calm me. They are so special to me, I appreciate their concern and their love.

So the I Love Lucy.........For some of your old readers of my blog you will probably get a real hoot out of this one....

Surgery was a disaster....poor thing is in such pain. Successful? somewhat. They did find something that is scary but I am not going to think about it yet. Anyway, a day with the hubby was way too much. I told him to empty stuff out of the I told him to Valet (he doesn't listen to either) AND the car gets broken into. He pulls up in front of the hospital to pick us up and we proceed back to where he parked and wait for the police.

Now, what is the chances that I know one person in that area. Soldier Boy...remember him? That single, hot, super hot soldier that I had a little rendezvous two years ago? Well as my luck would have it, it is his house (yes, HIS HOUSE) my car was broken in at. The police cars pull up and my husband is removing some of the stuff from his lawn that blew onto it. Yes, with the police car outside his house, he does look out the window.

Oh man, this is going to be interesting. Please don't come down. How would I explain knowing him? Thankfully he didn't recognize my car (or he did and decided it was best not to come out). Quite frankly, the way my day was going, I am surprised that the car didn't catch on fire and some of the firemen I know didn't show up or even more Mr. Government (okay...now if he had to show up, then I was really in trouble!)

So, what an I love Lucy moment.....actually considering the stress, it was pretty funny that it was literally in front of his house....he did look good. Yummy, yummy thoughts of soldier boy tonight. I just pulled his pix up on Ashley Madison. He hasn't been on there in over a year, but his pix is still visible. Yes, now there is some delicious boy toy material.....lips watering.....

I just answered Mystery Man.

Hmmmmmm.......Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight......yes, we have both danced with him on quite a few occasions. Personally, I seem to have found that I like variation in the lead......however, its truly not the lead but the actual dance style that you choose. So many types of dance styles.....which do you choose? Yes, the flashbacks of dancing with the devil in the neon lights.....so many color choices, so many dance styles!! Any preference?

And a Happy Valentines Day to you too!!

1 comment:

Hale McKay said...

Good grief! I hope your daughter is okay! You left us hanging.

PLease tell us she is okay!