Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Bubble Bath Office Meeting

Went back last night to this local place I told you about. The men are gorgeous and worth millions. The ladies are botoxed and fake beyond belief. All have fake boobs and face lifts. Like being in a ceramic doll store.

I was there with people through work. The big VP from the corporation came along as well. We were discussing competition and I was saying how even when I am relaxing in my tub...I hear advertising for the competition. A good looking guy who knows it. Made me laugh because he uses his looks to get over...I can tell. Takes one to know one. I know how to use my smile and charm at times to work a room. He does too. So as I was talking about the competition....he whispers in my ear...honestly, I want to hear more about that tub. What do you want to know? Does it fit two? Oh it definitely could....we should discuss this in your tub he said.....

he was waiting for me to step down....it was a challenge of strength and wit. Oh, I said to him. That's a great idea. We will get a lot accomplished....bubbles, candles...always get the creative juices flowing. We both laughed....here's my card...let me know when you have time to discuss this project. We both laughed. Oh I know his type and I know it well.....

As he left, he shook my hand and with the other raised my business card, winked and smiled. Ohhhhh lala! Nothing is like a flirtatious game of cat and mouse.

So after two shots of expensive Tequila.....I was gone. And I paid for it today...

2 comments:

curiousgirl said...

games...hehehe...reminds me of that scene in 13 going on 30 when jennifer garner's character is under the impression that they are going to play parcheesi when the guy is doing a strip dance for her...lol...games only get better after you grow up..;)

cg

Percy said...

hhmmm another frog in the pond....