Friday, March 07, 2008

Mr. Porsche's Birthday Celebration

I guess if your birthday sucks but you have a day before and after that was phenomenal it can overlap in both directions to make it a happy birthday celebration!

My day yesterday was amazing.....my night last night was outrageous and today, I am hung over like I haven't been in a real long time. Yes, I am feeling my head splitting into 500 pieces.......ouch!

Let's see, I met Mr. Porsche yesterday for my birthday. Honestly, it was really nice BUT his control thing wasn't working for my yesterday. The sex was great....he even brought a vibrator and a butt plug to the event! First butt plug I ever had....and since I am so tight there....it took awhile for me to even enjoy it.....

Sex with Mr. Porsche is a little S and M. There is a fine line between ecstasy and pain. And he walks it with me....I've discussed with you before about how when I cum my clit gets so sensitive after....he wants to take me to the next level..I can't figure out if the feeling is good, bad or what. Does it really hurt or am I blocking a mind blowing orgasm? Not sure but I beg him to stop and he keeps going..I can't figure out if I enjoy that or I don't. lmao

What was my birhday present? I stripped for him and he put ten dollar bills in my bra and underwear!!!! It was actually fun....and then he bought me all these toys and these two different birthday cakes.....

However, here's the thing. He knows I want to lose weight and feel more comfortable with my body. However, as we are lying there he is saying how he is going to help me reach my goals. He starts telling me how to eat right (I was sitting there...like are you for real?) Then he said the fatal remark.....don't you want to look perfect for me? BOOOOOMMMM!!!!! Wrong way to play me. You see, I do not look perfect for anyone except for me. I may want to feel more comfortable or improve things about myself...but its for me and me alone! he definitely hit a nerve. It goes back to my childhood....long story. Truth, when I was younger, I was gorgeous and I didn't know it. I constantly tried to improve myself....and now I look back and wish I knew what I know now.

Anyway, the washboard stomach--22 inches is no more. I'm curvy not plus size but three kids left their mark on me. Not having time to work out--my ass is a little flabby and I have love handles...BUT I want to do it for me...dont think I am going to do it for you!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRR.....and btw, he has a little belly....he lost 8 lbs recently...but still...RRRRRRRr

He meant well but he has no idea what he said to me. An old wound....not cool at all. so I don't know what I am going to do with that.

Okay, I am going to write about my night last night in a new post....it was wild...my head is killing me right now....hungover...but I have to get to work. yes, I flirted and flirted and what a night!

1 comment:

curiousgirl said...

ouch...sounds like his controlling ways even extends when you arent together...but i know you know how to handle that!

cg