Yes, a totally nonsexual post here...a mental release!
My week was one of those weeks that you want to pack up and start over. From a business perspective....a client who I give more hours than he pays for....blamed me for a failed holiday giving. I was so caught off guard that he literally held me accountable (it was his idea now that I look back). I wasn't expecting his response to be so brutal. Day 1..I was crying and felt like a wounded puppy. Today, I am angry. First, you send for a thank you and you should never expect anything. That's what a thank you is...secondly. his office refuses to track leads...so how does he know? I am actually going to send him an email today and outline what he needs his office to do. Damn, I am mad at myself. He has a way of blindsiding someone and you feel like a failure...until you realize....hey, you didn't hold up your end of the deal!!!
Mr. Porsche was away and he called. I adore him. I really do. He is supportive, he is sweet...he is caring....I love that. I feel a little guilt with Mystery Man being there but they are truly opposite ends of the spectrum in my life.
Okay back to my week. I am so proud of myself..Wrote down literally 25 things that I haven't taken care of.....and I did or started most. Had a plumber come in, appliance guy in, saw a little damn mouse and decided to call an exterminator in to avoid it being a regular problem in my life. So that was $1500 on problems but got everything that has been irritating me taken care of. No more washing dishes and having to turn the water on and off everytime I needed it under the sink. Stupid? Yeah....
I want to choke hubby. Do you have money for me? Not a penny. His theory is that he took care of the family for all the years before and now I am holding it together. Are you fucking kidding me?!?!? I can't even begin to tell you the disasters that he did over the years. I ran our business. Oh he went in there daily BUT the staff called me if there was any problems at all or negotiating needed or advice. Yes, while I was taking caring care of very sick children, I juggled the business. I'm not crazy, we shared the office with friends..when I told her this yesterday...she said...is he delusional?
I know he is putting money away. He is working that side job with his friend and he manages to have money for food... BUT here is my outlook.
The five year plan has been moved up to four years. I have gotten the finances as best that I can under control. This week, I paid off a lot of shit with a client's check I was waiting for. Have a lawyer checking into something with the house title. Need to get that straightened...getting all the ducks in a row...
Only a few steps left right now....build my company and start to promote it so I can have enough work to survive,straighten out the house deed and somehow get the kids to sleep through the night (that is the killer). I'm almost there. Almost there. And when I am there...will I have the balls to ask him for the divorce? I'm scared but I want it. If I don't, I think he will kill me (not physically but internally it is eating my insides out)!
Okay, quick update.....sorry....no sex the end of this week. Oh wait....I do have an email from Mystery Man discussing his flashbacks from our rendezvous! I told him I had a horrendous day and I wish we were celebrating his great quarter he had. His response...well here it is...he makes me drip!!!
Sorry your day was horrendous, hopefully you were able to flashback to when my cock was sliding deep inside you, as your legs were over my shoulders and the base of my throbbing tool was pressing up against your swollen stiff clit releasing your tension and causing you to orgasm with a flash flood of juicy goodness. Maybe you were able to imagine laying on your back with your head hanging over the edge of the bed upside down as I grabbed your head with both hands and guided my rock hard flesh flute so deep down your throat that it hit your tonsils like they were bowling pins....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ceeeeeeleeeeeebrate good times COME ON!!!!!
1 comment:
I see lots of positives this week..
I see myself though in you, in the inability to just cut ties with the spouse...
it is a leap....
it seems like you would be much happier w/o him in your life...
:)
Post a Comment